The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its a sh*t day, waiting for the bus and its so misty :angry:
Is feeling relieved that I have finally been to doctor to sort my health issues and now I am feeling a lot better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookiemunch
Its a sh*t day, waiting for the bus and its so misty :angry:

try walking through it at 4am
overwhelmed by all the revision and work I've had to get done in this holiday
Original post by Swanbow
I have a bad chest, a sore throat and have barely eaten or been able to sleep over the past 3 days. In others words, I'm alright suppose.

It'll pass soon, don't worry. Get well soon :smile:)
lonely tbph
In agony head to toe..my health conditions are messing me up. I've tried pushing through..stupid old me. Never been this bad before. Best way to describe it as flu like symptoms without the cold..it's called fibromyalgia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a headache.
I want to curl up into a ball of pillows and duvet and cry
Original post by chelseafreak
try walking through it at 4am

Lol, at 4am? why on earth!
sometimes happiness cannot be expressed by words on a screen. There's a disparity in words and the emotions they pertain to. But, to pick a signifer knowing full well it can't express the magnitude of what is signifies:

euphoria
like I should just give up with uni, because I'm not good enough...
I am really concerned I have head hitting for past two weeks and it's really affecting my head physically. It feels really uncomfortable and I don't know what to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7313
annoyed :smile:
Original post by Ezme39
like I should just give up with uni, because I'm not good enough...

Keep at it. Though I still think the same despite being a third year, I can assure you that you are smart enough. There are reasons why they offered you a place!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookiemunch
Lol, at 4am? why on earth!

work
pissed off
Frustrated. It's almost 3:20 and I still can't get to sleep. College is going to be fun tomorrow.

Damn insomnia. :hmpf:
Original post by picklescamp
sometimes happiness cannot be expressed by words on a screen. There's a disparity in words and the emotions they pertain to. But, to pick a signifer knowing full well it can't express the magnitude of what is signifies:

euphoria

I'm feeling Youphoria.

Latest