The Student Room Group

Mercedes A Class drivers - please read.

Look, it's not my fault that you couldn't afford a C63 AMG. Please stop tailgating me and driving like absolutely dickheads.

Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sorry man:wink:
In my experience, hatchbacks and other cheap vehicles are just good for getting in the way or annoying people :colonhash:

The A-Class is a poor man's Mercedes (same applies to the 1 series, etc etc), so it's about time their drivers realised that they have a lot less authority than they think.
Reply 3
Original post by Most Competitive
In my experience, hatchbacks and other cheap vehicles are just good for getting in the way or annoying people :colonhash:

The A-Class is a poor man's Mercedes (same applies to the 1 series, etc etc), so it's about time their drivers realised that they have a lot less authority than they think.

Uh huh:angry:
Reply 4
Loooool this is exactly why i didn't buy a a class or 1 series.
Reply 5
I hate when I'm driving my bugatti and BMW peasants tailgate me
Reply 6
Original post by Zuki
I hate when I'm driving my bugatti and BMW peasants tailgate me

So annoying when I'm being tailgated by an imaginary BMW M6.
I have a nissan altima v6 (does 0-60 in 5.6 seconds :colondollar:), it looks like a normal sedan. People with german cars always under estimate its performance. When ever I am on the fast lane, some jerks come over and tailgate it, all you need to do is floor the pedal, blink for a second or two and woalla no car in the rear view mirror. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Azhar Rana
I have a nissan altima v6 (does 0-60 in 5.6 seconds :colondollar:), it looks like a normal sedan. People with german cars always under estimate its performance. When ever I am on the fast lane, some jerks come over and tailgate it, all you need to do is floor the pedal, blink for a second or two and woalla no car in the rear view mirror. :biggrin:

Wow 5.6 is fast!
Original post by Azhar Rana

did you import that?

Thought they weren't sold here
Original post by The Assassin
did you import that?

Thought they weren't sold here

I live in uae, american made nissans are plenty over here :smile:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Look, it's not my fault that you couldn't afford a C63 AMG. Please stop tailgating me and driving like absolutely dickheads.

Thank you.

Do you actually have a C63 :colonhash: if so thats pretty damn good

Thank you.

Have you got the BMW yet?
Reply 13
Original post by Most Competitive

1 series are awesome little cars.
I'd take a 1M Coupe over any other BMW ever made. They are stunning.
Original post by JC.
1 series are awesome little cars.
I'd take a 1M Coupe over any other BMW ever made. They are stunning.

I have the 123d Coupe and I love it - but you know, as it's not an M4, apparently it's a bit ****.
Reply 15
Original post by shaymarriott
I have the 123d Coupe and I love it - but you know, as it's not an M4, apparently it's a bit ****.

A little 123d would be fine for knocking around in. I've driven a very well spec'd 116i 5 door and whilst it's not very quick it was absolutely fine for pottering around in and A road work. When you consider the current 3 series is actually bigger than an old 5 series modern BMW's have just become far too big and fat.
When the M2 comes out next year that'll be much more inline with the ethos of the original M30 M3.
@Awesome Genius
I would appreciate it if you answered my above question rather than just rep me: im genuinely intrigued..
Original post by Emily.97
@Awesome Genius
I would appreciate it if you answered my above question rather than just rep me: im genuinely intrigued..

Iol why do you know me in real life. - I'm becoming paranoid that there are people out there who know me - if not and you're genuinely interested

Firstly thank you :smile:

And secondly - late November ! ! :biggrin:
Iol why do you know me in real life. - I'm becoming paranoid that there are people out there who know me - if not and you're genuinely interested

Firstly thank you :smile:

And secondly - late November ! ! :biggrin:

Why do i have to know you in real life to be intrigued to know whether you have your BMW? You tell the whole of TSR tons of things any way.
Original post by Emily.97
Why do i have to know you in real life to be intrigued to know whether you have your BMW? You tell the whole of TSR tons of things any way.

Like I said , I'm very grateful to have people who genuinely care :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest