The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by F.Nietzsche
PM me when you watch it! It's so emotional :cry2:

I'll check those books out! (:

Sounds cool but isn't it kinda sci-fi-ish?

Not really, no.

Here's the trailer :h: (it's pretty rubbish though but it's better than nothing!):

[video="youtube;E9c_KSZ6zMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9c_KSZ6zMk[/video]
Original post by ivybridge
MAURICE IS AMAZING! I am writing my A2 English Literature coursework
essay on Maurice. E.M. Forster is amazing

Will be reading it then! :biggrin::biggrin: I didn't know it existed...:s-smilie:. I love classics :h:
Original post by Danz123
Well I have done, read the OP. It's all about fighting ignorance and showing how expressions of love between same sex or heterosexual couples are both beautiful. It's a show of solidarity against the bigots of TSR who would want to see said pics of same sex couples kissing as one's avatar taken down, however the overarching theme is of course one of positivity. :awesome:

So why are there some users that have these avatars getting pages of aggro in unrelated threads. Whilst this thread means happiness and well. Other people don't see it like that unfortunately and choose to attack those in favor of this and that's unfair. :redface:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Not really, no.

Here's the trailer :h: (it's pretty rubbish though but it's better than nothing!):

[video="youtube;E9c_KSZ6zMk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9c_KSZ6zMk[/video]

It seems cool, I'll try watching it soon!

Thanks (:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Will be reading it then! :biggrin::biggrin: I didn't know it existed...:s-smilie:. I love classics :h:

You must watch the film as well :angry:
Reply 125
Original post by aamirac
So why are there some users that have these avatars getting pages of aggro in unrelated threads. Whilst this thread means happiness and well. Other people don't see it like that unfortunately and choose to attack those in favor of this and that's unfair. :redface:

Well could you link me to these threads please? Also, it kind of isn't the fault of my thread if people are attacked just for having an avatar which shows same love is completely acceptable and beautiful. The bigots are seemingly coming out of the woodwork in droves because of what I and others have started, but the key isn't to let them beat us into submission, but keep on pushing messages of positivity and love winning overall. Cheesy but true. :tongue:
OMGGGGGG! I love you! :love: :hugs:
Not many people have watched or even heard of Maurice.

Did you love the film or did you love it?

It made me cry so much!
You must watch the film as well :angry:

:h: I will on Friday, I promise. I will read it after! :tongue:
It made me cry so much!

Same! It pulled on my heart strings really hard. The acting was so good!

But you loved it....right? :colonhash:
This is a really cool thread :smile:
:h: I will on Friday, I promise. I will read it after! :tongue:

Original post by TorpidPhil

Original post by TorpidPhil

:h:
Great message! :h:

Same! It pulled on my heart strings really hard. The acting was so good!

But you loved it....right? :colonhash:

Are you kidding? YES.

That's so funny :lol:
Are you kidding? YES.

I needed confirmation :colondollar:

I don't know why but I just love films about gay men! :love: I think I might start watching "Queer as folk"

Have you watched Romeos? It's a german film about a trans-man.

Spoiler

Reply 137
Ikr YAY! :biggrin: I'm so glad it was print screened because I never saw it in motion :frown: but yayyy!!! :h:

Well look at 'Today on TSR', the same love thread (aka this thread) should be there. Plus, on the pics on your homepage of articles and threads, there are arrows to toggle through them. Just press them and look through, this thread should be there with the pic of sweets and stuff with nice messages on them. Haha :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I needed confirmation :colondollar:

I don't know why but I just love films about gay men! :love: I think I might start watching "Queer as folk"

Have you watched Romeos? It's a german film about a trans-man.

Spoiler

I didn't like 'Queer As Folk' that much I'm afraid.

I haven't! Transsexuality doesn't really bother me but without a genuine penis, the sexual side may become quite difficult
I didn't like 'Queer As Folk' that much I'm afraid.

I haven't! Transsexuality doesn't really bother me but without a genuine penis, the sexual side may become quite difficult

Should I stay away?

Watch it! It's on Netflix
Fair enough (:

Quick Reply

Latest