The Student Room Group

Guys, describe the current person you like

Scroll to see replies

Omg this gon' be good, an insight to guys feelings hahah
I have a fridge instead of a guy if that counts..?
German, traditional, kind hearted, gorgeous, dark hair, brown eyes, petite and loves animals.

Who knows, most things are possible...
She's so beautiful. When she's talking I just look into her eyes and I'm lost; I get that floaty butterfly feeling in my stomach - she is so different from any other girl I've been involved with she can be funny occasionally lel and her awkwardness at times makes everything amazing, I would like to spend the rest of my life with her because I really don't see myself with any other girl; I like being with her.

What makes me even happier is that she's actually mine.

Wow, this post made me realise I love her lel.
I have 2 crushes :colondollar:
girl: attractive, SO polite, happy, very intelligent, caring, nice smile, confident
guy: cool, sweet, mature, funny, goodlooking, good vibes, caring, confident, HOT

i'm a girl though oh well!
Today I met a half Arab half Filipino. Wow

But I don't have a clear image of her face because I was focusing on what she was saying nooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
short 'n' sweet
I don't like anyone.
Reply 28
It's really hard to describe 200 different people
Original post by AzimH
It's really hard to describe 200 different people

that many crushes eh, damn
This women I like is to me what pure maths is to a mathematician.

She is interesting,and everyday I always find out something new and prefoundly interesting about her.

I dont care if he is useless at activities like cooking ,cleaning,etc,I love her for her own sake and it isnt dependent on what she can do in the real world.

Our relationship is based on the axioms of love,trust,friendship and mutual respect.Everything else in the relationship should be based on these axioms.

She has beauty so deep and profound only few can aporeciate it,like the way maxwells equations or Euler identity is appreciated.

Like mathematics,she is just a figure of my imagination :/.
Reply 31
Original post by samina_ay
that many crushes eh, damn

ayyy lmao. Yeah, super models and celebrities but I do tend to like someone I know real easily. Dammit!
(edited 8 years ago)
They're all skets so probably none...talking about in my school :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
They're all skets so probably none...talking about in my school :smile:

Fam, sacrifice all of them by burning the school to the ground. You will be hailed as a national hero.
Original post by AzimH
Fam, sacrifice all of them by burning the school to the ground. You will be hailed as a national hero.

Don't know bout that one :smile:
Original post by AzimH
ayyy lmao. Yeah, super models and celebrities but I do tend to like someone I now real easily. Dammit!

haha, oh I see - takes me ages to actually like someone lol
They are the kawaii to my desu. As kawaii and as radiant as a thousand suns and all I want is for them to notice meh cos I am a beg and they are the best :colondollar:

Spoiler

He's really caring, always wondering about other people and their health. He's really handsome, has a nice figure, crazy talented at dancing and singing too. He's funny but he's always clueless about it which makes it even more funnier. He's got a kind heart. The best dimple smile I've ever seen. Tbh even his flaws are perfect to me which makes him even more flawless.
Original post by Proxenus
Today I met a half Arab half Filipino. Wow

But I don't have a clear image of her face because I was focusing on what she was saying nooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really don't get what type of image you go for on here :rofl:
Evri gurl is bootiful in their own wayy <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending