The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by candycaneland500
good for u like i care what u think.

lol i beg u stop replying to me
If the glasses suits her face, then I find it as a massive turn on. :sexface:
What about if she's long/short-sighted, so only needs the glasses sometimes?? Is that better?
Original post by starlight82
Or when you walk into a warm room just coming in from the cold and they go cloudy :frown: Or when opening the oven door and you're hit with a blast of hot air and you can't see through your glasses any more :mad:

#glassesproblemz
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Omg I completely agree or when they take your glasses off your face and start to wear them like it's an accessory. Like no I'm legally blind can you not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooft. Aye Im not even that blind (20/60) and thats a pain in the arse. However I still wear mine all the time since I find it comfortable being able to make out peoples faces from across the street. Although I have the luxury of being able to to turn up at there house to pick them up in my car without my glasses on and say "I forgot them" then see the look of terror on there face when I start driving xD. Although never at night, Not seeing people in dark clothing whilst technically legal (im right on the fence) is somewhat dangerous.
Original post by CAElite
Oooft. Aye Im not even that blind (20/60) and thats a pain in the arse. However I still wear mine all the time since I find it comfortable being able to make out peoples faces from across the street. Although I have the luxury of being able to to turn up at there house to pick them up in my car without my glasses on and say "I forgot them" then see the look of terror on there face when I start driving xD. Although never at night, Not seeing people in dark clothing whilst technically legal (im right on the fence) is somewhat dangerous.

My eyesight is pretty bad, i'm -3.0 in my right eye and -3.25 in my left but I don't wear them when I'm reading something but then I'm so used to pushing my glasses back and when I see emptiness I start to panic. When I do forget them my whole day is a mess and I look like a squinting idiot.
My eyesight is pretty bad, i'm -3.0 in my right eye and -3.25 in my left but I don't wear them when I'm reading something but then I'm so used to pushing my glasses back and when I see emptiness I start to panic. When I do forget them my whole day is a mess and I look like a squinting idiot.

GURL we have EXACTLY the same eyesight. :five:
Original post by drowzee
GURL we have EXACTLY the same eyesight. :five:

OMG yessssss:eek:. Do you wear glasses?
OMG yessssss:eek:. Do you wear glasses?

Yes, a lot of the time, they're huge. :lol: I wear contact lenses too

Aye im -2 in both. Going to college without them still sucks as I cant see those stupid projector things unless I sit right up at the front, even then I occasionally need to squint. Im the same for reading and watching stuff on the phone. Computer and TV I wear them though as its more comfortable.
Original post by drowzee
Yes, a lot of the time, they're huge. :lol: I wear contact lenses too

I have pretty big glasses relative to my face but then if I had smaller ones I look over them and give people the "lemme creep on you" look. I can see you in the hipster glasses, they'd really suit you, you have a very pretty face :biggrin:

Original post by CAElite
Aye im -2 in both. Going to college without them still sucks as I cant see those stupid projector things unless I sit right up at the front, even then I occasionally need to squint. Im the same for reading and watching stuff on the phone. Computer and TV I wear them though as its more comfortable.

You should wear glasses because then if you strain your eyes it'll get worse. I speak from experience :frown:
I have pretty big glasses relative to my face but then if I had smaller ones I look over them and give people the "lemme creep on you" look. I can see you in the hipster glasses, they'd really suit you, you have a very pretty face :biggrin:

You should wear glasses because then if you strain your eyes it'll get worse. I speak from experience :frown:

Aye I try not too, but sometimes I leave then in dumb places. :smile:

+ Hipster glasses look cute on girls... guys... meh as long as their no paired with skinny jeans I wont think there a bender lol

:lol: I used do that too, since they always fall. Yeah they're pretty much hipster glasses, but it's annoying because I got got anti-reflective coating on my glasses, now I can't stare at people from afar. :redface: And aww thank you. :colondollar:
As a girl who needs glasses, I don't think they're attractive on guys or girls haha...I wear contacts the majority of the time. Obvi some people suit them more than others though and people CAN look cute in them...but the reality is most don't lol
Original post by Davalla
She'll need them if you ever ask her out; she won't be able to see your weeny willy without them.

Banter.

**** all the other ones, this is ultimate brutality!!

@OP, yes.. yes they do :happy:
Original post by Xenon17
It looks sexy for a one night stand or fwb type relationship. But for a serious relationship glasses are not attractive. Poor eyes= poor genetics or something like that. Its simple biology.
Bull****.

Poor eyesight in people from about fourteen onwards generally happens because those people spend a lot of time doing things that put strain on their eyes - like reading, writing, texting, blah.
I started wearing them almost all the time again because I tend to forget them when going to university. and ending up wearing contacts I always carry with me anyway is not fun at all... they annoy me when I read and are not strong enough to see all the details on the smart board.
I am about -3.5 both eyes (-3 and -1.25 cylinder) in addition I have fatigue issues so I have progressive lenses (it means I have -1.75 for reading), so wearing a -2.25 contacts is not the best.
Usually I wear glasses only for distant objects and at night, but I have to wear them for studying and clinic hours. I used to spend all day without wearing glasses and when I need to go to the university in the morning and it is enough light I don't feel I need them that much so I am sure they are in the case inside my bag, and when I open the case to take them I remember I used them for reading an article or something.... Although I have so many different pairs I am absolutly in love with my newest pair of progressives, so I always wear them when I feel I need glasses. They are the first pair I really feel comfortable with.
Reply 57
I think they make you look smarter and more attractive.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by DAARGB
I think they make you look smarter and more attractive.

This thread is over 4 years old.
Original post by username2176541
It looks sexy for a one night stand or fwb type relationship. But for a serious relationship glasses are not attractive. Poor eyes= poor genetics or something like that. Its simple biology.

We're not hunter gatherers anymore. Just because a couple of alleles are different from others doesn't mean they have 'bad genetics'. All you gotta do is whack on a pair of glasses and then 'bam' problem solved. It's like saying short people have poor genetics. All you gotta do is pop on some heels and then problem solved, they can reach the higher shelves in the supermarket.

Latest

Trending

Trending