The Student Room Group

Who are you ?

Scroll to see replies

Will you also be handing out dream journals?
Original post by CoolCavy
no lol guinea pigs are actually very big :smile: one of mine is 1.5 kg and very long :h: yes it is using tsr bc it is me and i am posting pig pics :biggrin:

Secretly I always knew you were a guinea pig.You were were very furry for a human and you were too docile.
Reply 22
I'd say I'm a pretty insecure person, who's trying to find meaning in life. Been diagnosed with Psychotic disorder, and suffered from mental illness since I was seventeen. I do have an adventurous side, as I'm saving money to go to LA for a while. I'm a pretty impulsive person, and I like to keep myself busy. I'm a big football fan (Sheffield Wednesday), and I'm trying to find new hobbies. I've started playing video games again, even though I've a terrible attention span, I'm pretty talented at first person shooters. I usually spend time in the local cemetery, it's a pretty sombre place, and before I was medicated, it's where I'd go to talk to one of the voices.

I also like going to the cinema, as I got one of those cineworld unlimited cards a few months back. I think when people first meet me, I come across as friendly, and confident.
Original post by samina_ay
I'm all that but i'm a girl :O and i'm very, very passionate about helping people and keeping myself busy lol

I just realised you look exactly like Virat Kohli.
Original post by enaayrah
I am actually a low life. There's nothing else to it.

Every time I see your avatar I'm reminded of Giraffes and I laugh a little inside.

Take that as a compliment, you make me laugh every time.
(edited 8 years ago)
A hopeless romantic that wishes she lived in a fairy tale land. :h:
Reply 26
Blindly yet blissfully optimistic. :h:
i'm alright
@thecatwithnohat
:hugs:
I think you're a very lovely person

I'm definitely not like this in real life :no:
But I'm always trying my best
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm a very confusing person.

I'm laid back, but get anxious.
I'm self-confident, but have several insecurities.
I hate confrontation, but having a tendency to blow up at people when they cross the line.
I'm creative, but a lot of the time I'm too lazy to start something.
I love being happy, but sometimes I make myself miserable.
I long for true love, yet choose to remain single because I'm too picky and set in my ways.
I'm ambitious, but have trouble sticking to plans.
I'm kind and caring, but selfish.
I'm quite humble, but at times very arrogant.
Sometimes I feel worthless, other times I feel like I'm superior to everyone around me.
I'm pretty cool, fashionable, good physique and facial aesthetics on the outside, but I'm actually a bit of a nerd.

Just to name a few :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hella deep question
I'm a guy who sails/tricks/climbs/kayaks and am rising the ranks in the army cadet force (corporal atm). I am doing my A levels at the moment (classical civilisation, Politics, Geography) and intend to do either politics or Law, perhaps both :biggrin: I enjoy fitness too like cycling and my aim is to lower my heart rate to below 50, attend more international sailing events and perhaps long term become an MP/Solicitor.
Original post by BlindingLight
I just realised you look exactly like Virat Kohli.

I think you quoted the wrong person.

Nope :teehee:
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Every time I see your avatar I'm reminded of Giraffes and I laugh a little inside.

Take that as a compliment, you make me laugh every time.

Did you just call Audrey a giraffe?

Well, you don't want to know what I think of when I see your avatar around :h:

ugh why am i laughing so hard at this :rofl: :rofl:

@thecatwithnohat
:hugs:
I think you're a very lovely person

I'm definitely not like this in real life :no:
But I'm always trying my best

Do you not feel like it's easier to be yourself online? :h: Either way, I'm sure that your real life persona isn't as bad as you make it out to be.
Original post by BlindingLight
Nope :teehee:

Lmaoo
Did you just call Audrey a giraffe?

Well, you don't want to know what I think of when I see your avatar around :h:

Neck looks slightly longer than average in the pic.

& What is that supposed to mean ? Is that a good thing or a bad thing :c
I am the solution.
Reply 39
i'm so scared about demons, i go to sleep with a night light uh

my mind moves like a tron bike uh

Quick Reply

Latest