The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I just loved charlie, it's hard not too! He is such a sweetheart :h:

"And at that moment, I swear, we were infinite". It was such a nice ending to the movie when Charlie said that and they all sped down the tunnel in the car, wind on their faces, that feeling of freedom. Sigh. XD
Original post by Danz123
"And at that moment, I swear, we were infinite". It was such a nice ending to the movie when Charlie said that and they all sped down the tunnel in the car, wind on their faces, that feeling of freedom. Sigh. XD

I can sense another debate coming on in this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3699201&page=4&p=60358317#post60358317
Your happiness is not worth any less just because your love isn't always accepted.
Reply 163
Original post by ZoëC
Your happiness is not worth any less just because your love isn't always accepted.

^ Complete and utter truth.
Original post by Danz123
How awesome is this pic of them? haha

They're certainly adorable. I'm a ridiculous fan of NPH. He's just far too awesome.

Also as I saw someone else post it, I would thoroughly recommend to everyone to watch Blue Is The Warmest Colour. Utterly beautiful film about a girl coming to terms with her sexuality.
Reply 165
Original post by MrDystopia
They're certainly adorable. I'm a ridiculous fan of NPH. He's just far too awesome.

Also as I saw someone else post it, I would thoroughly recommend to everyone to watch Blue Is The Warmest Colour. Utterly beautiful film about a girl coming to terms with her sexuality.

Ah OK, haven't heard of that movie but will check it out :smile:

Original post by Danz123
OK, so regardless of whether people disagree with this thread, I thought just as a show of solidarity, in response to those who would take down certain expressions of love just because it's deemed 'inappropriate' to see two people of the same gender kiss, we should all change our avatars to same sex couples showing affection just to piss the bigots off! And yes, I'm changing mine.

Also, any pics or gifs of same sex love as well as positive messages are more than welcome in this thread. Hell, it's what the thread's all about!

I'll start it off:

That's beautiful. :smile:
if we're recommending films I'd recommend a film called Romeos. It's about a gay trans guy first exploring his sexuality and how men treat him for being trans, but it has some cute moments and a happy ending :yep:

it's on Netflix and it's in German but with English Subtitles :smile:

Reply 169
Nawww

Original post by Danz123
Nawww

You keep posting all of these gifs and photos that are legit' just goals :cry:
How is it spreading positivity if you've made a thread deliberately to piss people off who disagree with your views? That's spreading negativity by going out of your way to try and anger others. Ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
tumblr_n1qxfaWa1V1rlbdkio1_500.jpg
Original post by Armastan
How is it spreading positivity if you've made a thread deliberately to piss people off who disagree with your views? That's spreading negativity by going out of your way to try and anger others. Ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, it will piss them off but it isn't TO piss them off. It's to spread a positive message. Your attitude is ridiculous, just leave if you want to be a downer.
Original post by ivybridge
To be honest, it will piss them off but it isn't TO piss them off. It's to spread a positive message. Your attitude is ridiculous, just leave if you want to be a downer.

It's not a ridiculous attitude if it appeared to be created just to annoy those people. If somebody created a "share heterosexual love" thread, most people here would be all over it with accusations that it is offensive to homosexuals etc. We don't need hypocrisy here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 175
But homosexuality is wrong. God clearly says in the book.

and God was like "Don't be sticking that thing anywhere but the front bit... right?"
It's not a ridiculous attitude if it appeared to be created just to annoy those people. If somebody created a "share heterosexual love" thread, most people here would be all over it with accusations that it is offensive to homosexuals etc. We don't need hypocrisy here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

heterosexual love is literally everywhere, it doesn't need a thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, no one would be doing that. The only reason I'd laugh at it is because there's no reason to do it? Heterosexuality is considered the most ideal, OK, normal thing and no one abuses people for being heterosexual. That's the complete opposite for LGBT people.
Original post by Odd socks
heterosexual love is literally everywhere, it doesn't need a thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

My sentiments exactly.
Original post by A5ko
But homosexuality is wrong. God clearly says in the book.

and God was like "Don't be sticking that thing anywhere but the front bit... right?"

Legit does not even merit a proper answer, grow up and shut up.

Quick Reply

Latest