The Student Room Group

Am I gay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimbo1234
Yup, you gay.
Well you might like women, but no straight guy would do any of that.

I think you'll find many do... it's called having an experience.

Oh and FYI, if he likes women then he is heterosexual. That is what being heterosexual means.

Ha, ten years too late. Grow up.
Original post by ivybridge
Ha, ten years too late. Grow up.

Fine. OP is definitely bi. No straight male showers with another boy and lets him "grind" on him.
Original post by stochasticking
Fine. OP is definitely bi. No straight male showers with another boy and lets him "grind" on him.

You don't know what sexuality is. Ignorance-game is strong.
You don't know what sexuality is. Ignorance-game is strong.

If you feel the need to ask the question if you're gay, then you are definitely at least bi curious. Ask as many heterosexual men if they would consider OP heterosexual. My "ignorance-game " isn't anything. No straight man would want another man "grinding" on him.
I think you'll find many do... it's called having an experience.

Oh and FYI, if he likes women then he is heterosexual. That is what being heterosexual means.

No, no they don't. I have never met a straight guy who has done that and I have met a vast amount of guys. Don't use the internet as you base for "many" as it is an inherent echo chamber.

Or he is bisexual. That is a thing as well.
If you feel the need to ask the question if you're gay, then you are definitely at least bi curious. Ask as many heterosexual men if they would consider OP heterosexual. My "ignorance-game " isn't anything. No straight man would want another man "grinding" on him.

Okay, I'm sorry but are you going to actually make up your mind? First it was homosexual, then bisexual, now bi-curious. Decide, pal. I actually could not care less about what a lot of heterosexuals consider. Many heterosexuals have never had to learn about sexuality and understand it, hence why the world is full of so many anti-gay bigots because it is ignorant to the reality of the issue.

Sexuality is defined by sexual attraction. The OP clearly stated he was not sexually into the boy. I have had sexual 'experiences' with a girl and would never do them again and am not remotely sexually attracted to women. You are wrong.
No, no they don't. I have never met a straight guy who has done that and I have met a vast amount of guys. Don't use the internet as you base for "many" as it is an inherent echo chamber.

Or he is bisexual. That is a thing as well.

You have never met a heterosexual man who admitted it to you, no. I, however, have. You are incorrect. I assure you I have more experience of understanding sexuality than you do.
Spread the liebe, guys

:lol:
it might not mean your gay if your only attracted to that one guy
Original post by ubisoft
Absolute filth.

Absolute immaturity.
um from what you're doing it seems so. that's normally what couples do.
you said you're not attracted to him... looks like your leading him on.
You have never met a heterosexual man who admitted it to you, no. I, however, have. You are incorrect. I assure you I have more experience of understanding sexuality than you do.

You have met one? Right, that is clearly all "most" :rolleyes:
Okay, I'm sorry but are you going to actually make up your mind? First it was homosexual, then bisexual, now bi-curious. Decide, pal. I actually could not care less about what a lot of heterosexuals consider. Many heterosexuals have never had to learn about sexuality and understand it, hence why the world is full of so many anti-gay bigots because it is ignorant to the reality of the issue.

Sexuality is defined by sexual attraction. The OP clearly stated he was not sexually into the boy. I have had sexual 'experiences' with a girl and would never do them again and am not remotely sexually attracted to women. You are wrong.

I'm not sure, I'm not OP. He is definitely not straight. "You could not care less what heterosexuals consider?" Now, who is being ignorant?! The end of the paragraph is a sweeping generalisation. Plenty of straight males are educated about sexuality.
Do you think OP is being wholly honest about not being attracted to the boy? Even slightly? Why else would he let him "grind" on him? Would you let a boy grind on you, if you weren't attracted to him? It's illogical.
You have met one? Right, that is clearly all "most" :rolleyes:

I have met quite a few and know it happens from others. You can hardly speak on behalf of most when you have not met enough people to quantify "most".
I'm not sure, I'm not OP. He is definitely not straight. "You could not care less what heterosexuals consider?" Now, who is being ignorant?! The end of the paragraph is a sweeping generalisation. Plenty of straight males are educated about sexuality.
Do you think OP is being wholly honest about not being attracted to the boy? Even slightly? Why else would he let him "grind" on him? Would you let a boy grind on you, if you weren't attracted to him? It's illogical.

I meant it in context with your comment. I don't mean I legitimately don't care what heterosexuals think.

Excuse me, bud, but you are generalising throughout. Sexuality is so complex and you cannot shove it in a box and label it exactly this or exactly that. Saying he is definitely not straight is rubbish. He definitely is what he identifies as. If he is not attracted to men, he is NOT homosexual.

I am not speculating, I am going purely on the information given. I don't know why he'd lie, it's an online forum for God sake. It is illogical, I agree, but things happen. Plenty of men have sex with women they're not that into because it's sex.
as long as you said "no homo" (eye contact is encouraged but not necessary), you should be good bro
Reply 79
Original post by mcpon14
Well, it is true that I don't have a girlfriend at the moment but I have exes. As for having a fetish of being dominated, I'll have to think about that one.

Do you feel sexually attracted to girls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending