The Student Room Group

Men: What do you want for Christmas?

I have most of my Christmas shopping done, but the men in my life are really lacking in gifts. I feel so unsure on what to buy you guys.

Can you guys give me some ideas? Some stocking fillers <£10 other than the obvious socks and chocolates and toiletries as I already have those.
I just want to make sure everyone feels blessed this Christmas.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i would like a scooter so when i'm going to work all the execs will be like whoa dude gnarly
If in doubt, buy booze.
I would get one of these, any guys in your life would be so happy :h:

http://goo.gl/mhCsk0
A watch would be nice tbh :tongue:
All I want for Christmas is you :wink:
A rowing machine, but I know it will never happen unless I get a job and pay for it myself.. Then I have to somehow construct it from the parts they've given it to me in :tongue:
Reply 7
I am thinking of getting my two brothers a Christmas jumper each. Just praying they'll fit.
Reply 8
Original post by DiddyDec
If in doubt, buy booze.

Unfortunately my brothers only drink beer and there are always crates of them in the house come Christmas time anyway so would be a bit pointless since there is always loads left.
Reply 9
A bad bitch with a phat ass.

Edit: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! You've got your Christmas shopping done already?!?!?!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Imperion

Yeah, I'd love to be able to afford to buy them a decent watch each but I can't. If it was just for the one guy then maybe, but I've a few to buy for.
Reply 11
Original post by 0range
A bad bitch with a phat ass.

Edit: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL! You've got your Christmas shopping done already?!?!?!

Yeah, I had a holiday off work recently so I decided to get some done as my work hours are not shopping friendly.
Original post by somemightsay888
I would get one of these, any guys in your life would be so happy :h:

http://goo.gl/mhCsk0

Wth did I just click on, a "badonkadonk!", what kind of name is that for a tank.

Plus the reviews are hilarious.:lol:
Original post by keladry
I have most of my Christmas shopping done, but the men in my life are really lacking in gifts. I feel so unsure on what to buy you guys.

Can you guys give me some ideas? Some stocking fillers <£10 other than the obvious socks and chocolates and toiletries as I already have those.
I just want to make sure everyone feels blessed this Christmas.

Seriously? Anything pop culture based on games / movies would be a winner for me. Especially anything Portal themed :cube:
Original post by Imperion

Not if you already have a watch. You cant wear two.
Original post by ChickenMadness
Not if you already have a watch. You cant wear two.

I know someone who does
Protein powder and pre-workout. Some BCAAs would be nice as well.
Reply 17
Just a hug :perv:
To watch both home alone's, a cracking xmas dinner and a boxing day win
A girlfriend would be nice.

Quick Reply

Latest