The Student Room Group

Arsenal will win the league this season

Scroll to see replies

the bitterness when Arsenal win the league the correct way(developing players over the long term), and with style and dignity will have me like:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Shed End
If you can't write it, then why did you just write it in that sentence? Or are you on the wind-up?

Where's yours?

I had to go through the effort of searching up the umlaut, copying it and pasting onto here just to show how idiotic you were lol, it is much easier to use 'Oe' when on the laptop. Oh, the classic CL picture, didn't expect that. I tell you what mate, Nottingham Forest have 2 CLs, are they bigger than Arsenal AND Chelsea? Because surely that is your logic haha.
Original post by ASTK98
Leicester are fooling people just like how Southampton fooled people into thinking they could finish 2nd last season, and ended up finishing 6th or something. They'll finish 7th, remember this. Liverpool are not finishing 3rd either.

Completely different.

In their last 20 premier league games Leicester have lost only twice. Against Arsenal and Chelsea.
Original post by Zürich
the bitterness when Arsenal win the league the correct way(developing players over the long term), and with style and dignity will have me like:

Yeah developed those star players like Sanchez, Czech and Ozil
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Completely different.

In their last 20 premier league games Leicester have lost only twice. Against Arsenal and Chelsea.

Southampton after 11 games last season had 25 points, and that's when people started to hype them up. Leicester have less this season after same # of games played. Don't see the hype, they'll fade away come January, if not, earlier.
Original post by ASTK98
Southampton after 11 games last season had 25 points, and that's when people started to hype them up. Leicester have less this season after same # of games played. Don't see the hype, they'll fade away come January, if not, earlier.

Are we talking about Southampton who had most of their starting 11 raided? Again, not a comparable scenario.

People said that after their run at the end of last season yet it still hasn't happened.
Original post by Zürich

3 best players were bought for almost £100 million.

Nearly £50 million on teenagers from Southampton (not by the rules)

https://media.giphy.com/media/k9XrZaAJuQyMU/giphy.gif
Are we talking about Southampton who had most of their starting 11 raided? Again, not a comparable scenario.

People said that after their run at the end of last season yet it still hasn't happened.

What are you talking about dude? Southampton 14/15 started very well then faded, not due to their squad being raided, that was in the summer of 2015. I'm talking about lesser teams that start off well but their squad doesn't have the mentality to pull through an entire season with results like that, so they fade away. Which is what happened with Soton and what will happen with Leicester.

I will stop watching PL football if Leicester make the CL, it woud be a farce.
Original post by ASTK98
I had to go through the effort of searching up the umlaut, copying it and pasting onto here just to show how idiotic you were lol, it is much easier to use 'Oe' when on the laptop. Oh, the classic CL picture, didn't expect that. I tell you what mate, Nottingham Forest have 2 CLs, are they bigger than Arsenal AND Chelsea? Because surely that is your logic haha.

But Oezil isn't correct.

Quite possibly depending on how individuals are willing to see the merits of modern football versus that in the 70's and 80's.

Villa have more European Cups than you btw. Even Spurs have more European trophies.

inb4 Emirates Cup

Imagine an Arsenal fan trying to berate a fan of a club that's won the Champions League what the trophy actually merits.

What a melt.
Original post by ASTK98

I will stop watching PL football if Leicester make the CL, it woud be a farce.

You are what's wrong with football.
But Oezil isn't correct.

Quite possibly depending on how individuals are willing to see the merits of modern football versus that in the 70's and 80's.

Villa have more European Cups than you btw. Even Spurs have more European trophies.

inb4 Emirates Cup

Imagine an Arsenal fan trying to berate a fan of a club that's won the Champions League what the trophy actually merits.

What a melt.

Yes it is, watch the opening of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyV0a5A-D7w shows how his name is spelt in the line-up.

Where was I berating the CL you idiot? You clearly have problems, I just said that your logic does not work. 2CLs > 1 therefore Nottingham are bigger than Chelsea? Arsenal have far more history so they are bigger, the end. I don't care if you won a CL 4 years ago, how does that alone make you bigger lmao?! Go to bed man.

Ask any neutral and you'll see.
You are what's wrong with football.

Nope, the PL is already declining in quality, it is so close to losing its 4th CL spot. Leicester do not have the quality needed to finish in the top 4 in any top league, hence my point, it would be an embarrassment if they do. Or looking at it differently, it would just show the demise of the PL if a team like Leicester can get CL football.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesut_Özil

Bigger domestically perhaps.

On the European/Continental stage you are an absolute joke.

Gotta admit man, I'd rather have aids than read another one of your posts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesut_Özil

Bigger domestically perhaps.

On the European/Continental stage you are an absolute joke.

Gotta admit man, I'd rather have aids than read another one of your posts.

Yes, THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL HIS NAME WITH THE UMLAUT FFS. Without the umlaut it is spelt 'Oezil.'

Good for you dude, just know: Arsenal 13-5 Chelsea; league titles, Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal: CL. FACTS ONLY. Goodnight.
Biggest trophy in club football by a mile.

You are an ostrich.
Biggest trophy in club football by a mile.

You are an ostrich.

Yes, and Nottingham Forest have 2.

Unless you are willing to admit that they are bigger than Chelsea, then your logic is flawed :smile: It is the biggest trophy, but it isn't the only thing you use to judge which club is bigger.
There really is no point getting into an argument with such a deluded individual.
Reply 57
Yes. You're right. I'm a hipster for liking the biggest club in London.

You can't even spell someone's name that has 4 letters in it ffs

Original post by ASTK98
Are you talking about Oezil lol? Do you not know how umlaut's work or are you on the wind-up? The 'Oe' is a way of writing the Ö umlaut in his name, but it's not available on my keyboard. +1 for the effort tho.

He's made you look a right mug there Shed pal
1. Man City
2. Arsenal
3. Liverpool
4. Leicester

Quote this.

West Ham over Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine thinking Leicester will get top 4. What big club have they faced this season (bar arsenal who tore them apart)?

Swansea United Liverpool Chelsea Everton City in their next 8 games. If they get more than 10 points from those fixtures I'll be amazed

Quick Reply

Latest