The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katty3
Why? It doesn't harm anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just think society is becoming too accepting of these things. Personally if I have a son I would want him to act like a man. And no I'm not talking about going out and slaying women on the reg and killing lions with his bare hands.

Il teach him how to be a man first, then when he's older he can make his own mind up. We don't just let children run around in the street when they're 5......
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 101
Original post by Life_peer
Absolutely not and I'd consult a psychiatrist because when I think about my youth, we had no inclination whatsoever to even mingle with girls until we were about 10 looking like one would have been unthinkable and disgusting. If he did want to do this though, it would probably be the result of the gender propaganda that we're being bombarded with these days and I'm not going to willingly raise a beta pussy cuckold feminist liberal :dontknow:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by Danz123
Yep. He's a hypocrite, and I never saw this thread until today, so it's interesting to see where his anger started from. I mean after all, he went on to make that thread (now closed) which backfired, and caused me to make my thread on spreading love and positivity! :awesome:

I missed out on so much :hmmm: All I know is I got message about my avatar but couldn't view because thread got deleted :mmm:
Original post by ForgetMe
I missed out on so much :hmmm: All I know is I got message about my avatar but couldn't view because thread got deleted :mmm:

Yeah, well just go on my thread, most of the users from his thread which backfired are on mine haha. Under 'Today on TSR' it'll have the "Official same love thread" :smile:

Also, since my suggestion of having people change their avatars to same sex couples kissing, alot of people have got on board but a few bigots are around objecting to it too. There's even an 'avatar discussion' thread in society about it. :lol:
Original post by NathanDYEL
I just think society is becoming too accepting of these things. Personally if I have a son I would want him to act like a man. And no I'm not talking about going out and slaying women on the reg and killing lions with his bare hands.

Il teach him how to be a man first, then when he's older he can make his own mind up. We don't just let children run around in the street when they're 5......

It literally harms no one to let your child dress up as a princess. Sex asigned at birth =/= gender identity.

Too many MOGII people still feel marginalised for being themselves. There is a difference between neglecting a child and letting them play dress up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure, why not? I used to mess with my brother's hair when we were little... tried to braid it and stuff. Put makeup and dresses on him. He didn't grow up gender-confused or anything. Have you ever watched a little boy play with a doll, for example? They always seem to play differently compared to girls. He would treat my dolls like Action Man and I just treated them like... dolls. He used to make them fight and stuff. play fight. obviously.

That said, I'd only let him play around like that in the privacy of our home. Never in public. God no.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Katty3
It literally harms no one to let your child dress up as a princess. Sex asigned at birth =/= gender identity.

Too many MOGII people still feel marginalised for being themselves. There is a difference between neglecting a child and letting them play dress up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Society is becoming soft. All this new found BS about gender identity blah blah mental illness blah blah blah ... we should be more like Russia, but maybe not as racist.
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except your child, when they get bullied mercilessly.

If they have true, diagnosable gender issues, that's different, and should be dealt with. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with raising your son to be a man.
I would allow my son to do what he wants little kids don't understand these concepts of transgender etc. ,a parents only concern should be the welfare of the child not whether he should wear a dress or not I would always love him regardless of if he wanted to wear a dress or not.
Society is becoming soft. All this new found BS about gender identity blah blah mental illness blah blah blah ... we should be more like Russia, but maybe not as racist.

And what? Imprison people for something they don't choose? Corrective rape? Yes that is a real thing. Your orientation is not a choice. It is just a part of who you are, like your eye colour.

Expressing one's gender/ sexual/ romantic identity harms nobody. Literally. No one. So explain your rationale behind preventing expression of identity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What has race got to do with this? Clearly this is about being disabled.
Original post by Katty3
And what? Imprison people for something they don't choose? Corrective rape? Yes that is a real thing. Your orientation is not a choice. It is just a part of who you are, like your eye colour.

Expressing one's gender/ sexual/ romantic identity harms nobody. Literally. No one. So explain your rationale behind preventing expression of identity?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Children copy each other. They're like sheep. If one boy wears a dress another boy will copy, the second child is not expressing himself he is copying. Then we have a nation of men wanting to become women.
Hell yes. Gender roles be damned!
Children copy each other. They're like sheep. If one boy wears a dress another boy will copy, the second child is not expressing himself he is copying. Then we have a nation of men wanting to become women.

That is complete and utter nonsense. Being trans is not contagious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
That is complete and utter nonsense. Being trans is not contagious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People are so open to new ideas, especially children, due to brain development. Letting a boy dress up as a girl just makes life more confusing for them. What next.... we let boys stick tampons up their bum holes.

'Lads' wearing earrings is nearly as bad.
People are so open to new ideas, especially children, due to brain development. Letting a boy dress up as a girl just makes life more confusing for them. What next.... we let boys stick tampons up their bum holes.

How do you know that they are a boy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude you are making ample use of the slippery slope fallacy in your arguments. But carry on, it's quite funny really. :lol:
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is now, surely, satire.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well...... biology lesson needed I think........All this nonsense about being born in the wrong body is BS, just society being soft.
Original post by Danz123
Dude you are making ample use of the slippery slope fallacy in your arguments. But carry on, it's quite funny really. :lol:

I don't even know why people are still asking me questions about my opinion..... I share the same opinion with many other people. Are they trying to change my opinion? I'm not religious or homophobic, I don't pray or go to church and I work in a gay bar.......with drag queens.

Latest