The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexaRivers
Reverse discrimination doesn't exist. Stop lying to yourself.

They are being discriminated against-no one wants to hire them due to their hatred of education and general outlook on life.
Original post by Jimbo1234
Yup, very true. And more jobs will go that way as automation comes in and those who lose their jobs are not skilled enough to get the few, highly technical jobs made by automation. The UK really needs to push for a one child policy at this rate.

Or go for service sector jobs. I accept your point-I don't disagree with it. But under capitalism the owner can do whatever they want and automation is inevitable. The proceeds will also go to the machines owner rather than workers in salary-one guy will be richer than ever, everyone else poorer. I don't think the government will do anything about it.

The problem is that with our economy becoming more and more sevice based some people just don't have the skills needed for it. Hard work is needed for accountants and lawyers and the people I tagged try and mock educated people. They will never be educated.
They are unable to speak with swearing or being racist-these people can't find a job anywhere but in ones they have to interact with people? Impossible.

I accept your point like I said above-but some people don't help themselves. A one child policy won't help if your only child turns out to be an unemployable joke. Quality is a big problem in the Labour market-and evidently some lack both an education and soft skills.
Original post by i<3milkshake
The fact they are underachievers makes them very bitter. Very bitter indeed. They even blame the foreigners for taking their grades now.

One of them even tried to mock me for doing accountancy courses once I graduated; education seems to be an alien concept to them. I mean they are so uneducated they don't realise that to become a chartered accountant you HAVE to do eduation once you have graduated; it isn't possible to get it at the time. The experience requirements cannot be met by a 21 year old. See this thread for their hatred of the successful-their bitterness is actually very sweet.

They don't care about education, try to mock those with a good one, and then blame the foreigners when they can't get a job:biggrin:

@VergeofInsanity
@yulebook
@leinad2012
@IamJacksContempt

Carslberg don't do chavs, but if they did not even they would be able to top you lot:biggrin:

Ahhh 2 days have gone and you STILL haven't replied to my original post. Top kek m8
Looool, Milkshake be rustled, did your 4/10 girlfriend leave you for a state school boy due to the lack of thrill that comes from dating an accountant?

If Carlsberg did #salty, they'd need an ocean to match the amount coming from you right now

@The Shed End @FFTypoCorrector @Zurich @Lucio @FootballForumSquad

Look at this utter melt lads, hates "chav" lads like us. Gutted

#inferioritycomplex?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Plus the "swat" shaming culture is more prevalent among young males imo. If it wasn't for my educated parents and my dad being a scientist I doubt I would have ended up doing a physics degree which is what motivated me throughout school. It didn't matter that I wasn't very good at writing essays or that I was on the dyslexic spectrum since I could do maths and get my head around logical scientific concepts. They made sure I did and encouraged me to do well at maths etc.

I can remember when I got 100% in a science test in year 8 and I was basically bullied and I felt so ashamed. I deliberately got stuff wrong in later tests because of that. You wont get that in private school :-/ This is also why grammar schools and private schools are bad. We need state schools to have a large chunk of academically focused children from what you could call middle-class backgrounds since it does actually help lift other less privileged children up.

Class exists as well race, gender etc

That is exactly why people go to good schools; to escape from the chavs. No fairness at all in making the good suffer with the worse people. I mean use your example; the intelligent would be forced to learn at a slow rate and generally be around idiots.
You complained it happened to you-well if you got rid of these schools it would happen to others as well.

Segregated schools are good; the ones who want to learn can, those who want to mock those who work hard can as well. Grammar schools are free-if people are not well off but work hard they can also get a good education.
Original post by leinad2012
Looool, Milkshake be rustled, did your 4/10 girlfriend leave you for a state school boy due to the lack of thrill that comes from dating an accountant?

If Carlsberg did #salty, they'd need an ocean to match the amount coming from you right now

@The Shed End @FFTypoCorrector @Zurich @Lucio @FootballForumSquad

Look at this utter melt lads, hates "chav" lads like us. Gutted

#inferioritycomplex?

This post is aids just like this thread..

#tryhard
Original post by i<3milkshake
Or go for service sector jobs. I accept your point-I don't disagree with it. But under capitalism the owner can do whatever they want and automation is inevitable. The proceeds will also go to the machines owner rather than workers in salary-one guy will be richer than ever, everyone else poorer. I don't think the government will do anything about it.

The problem is that with our economy becoming more and more sevice based some people just don't have the skills needed for it. Hard work is needed for accountants and lawyers and the people I tagged try and mock educated people. They will never be educated.
They are unable to speak with swearing or being racist-these people can't find a job anywhere but in ones they have to interact with people? Impossible.

I accept your point like I said above-but some people don't help themselves. A one child policy won't help if your only child turns out to be an unemployable joke. Quality is a big problem in the Labour market-and evidently some lack both an education and soft skills.

True, but the issue comes when the state has a huge burden, and these type of unemployable people tend to have numerous kids ergo you will get permanent growth and ultimately the burden on the state would become too great. However if you push a one child, or even no-child policy on these people then you can resolve the issue with a few generations. Heck, I would happily pay people twice their benefits for sterilisation. That would solve a lot of problems very quickly :biggrin:
True, but the issue comes when the state has a huge burden, and these type of unemployable people tend to have numerous kids ergo you will get permanent growth and ultimately the burden on the state would become too great. However if you push a one child, or even no-child policy on these people then you can resolve the issue with a few generations. Heck, I would happily pay people twice their benefits for sterilisation. That would solve a lot of problems very quickly :biggrin:

Good point in bold.
The forced sterilisation would work, but sadly human rights even apply to sub-human chavs. I say sub-human as they are clearly less evolved than the humans around them. They are kind of like pets in that the human has to provide food and a home for them but the chav is not cute and only converses in swearing (as seen on this thread).
(I repped you but seeing as it looks like you are accumulating red gems if you want I can refrain from doing so again).
Yup, very true. And more jobs will go that way as automation comes in and those who lose their jobs are not skilled enough to get the few, highly technical jobs made by automation. The UK really needs to push for a one child policy at this rate.

Or just decent and needed vocational qualifications.

My brother is completely non academic, not that he doesn't try he's just useless. He's training to be a chef at the moment and doing brilliantly, he loves college now.
Original post by redferry
Or just decent and needed vocational qualifications.

My brother is completely non academic, not that he doesn't try he's just useless. He's training to be a chef at the moment and doing brilliantly, he loves college now.

That is good, but the issue is that if everyone who was not academic went into courses, you would again have a huge saturation in the market place. Vocational courses are good for the moment as people who should be on those courses are preoccupied doing other things eg. y joke degrees and just being lazy and unemployed.
That is good, but the issue is that if everyone who was not academic went into courses, you would again have a huge saturation in the market place. Vocational courses are good for the moment as people who should be on those courses are preoccupied doing other things eg. y joke degrees and just being lazy and unemployed.

I dunno, we have huge skills shortages in certain areas. There's definitely room for more vocational courses.
Original post by Greenlaner
Clearly these boys must have lost their white privilege cards, which of course we all know are issued to every white person at birth. No matter, I'm sure the white patriarchy will issue them with replacement cards as soon as possible, and then it will be smooth sailing for the rest of their lives.

Racist.
Original post by Farm_Ecology
Kind of like how black students are more likely to be criminals, and mulsim students are more likely to be terrorists right?

To be honest, that really depends on how you define what a criminal or terrorist is...
i would imagine that if you proliferate your seed in a copious amount, you would eventually yield some average IQ offspring. point is; it's not hard to progress to HE so there isn't no excuse for the majority not going. (genetically) clearly it's governed by their upbringing. not intellect.

an average IQ will suffice for uni nowadays, it's not 1980, where only the upper echelons can saturate HE. a degree is more ubiquitous then not having one. all they are doing is suffering(probably). an egregious panorama, for those with a degree to hold disdain and to validate their ego. brutal.

you've got to look at it holistically! there is no way on earth that the majority are to dumb for HE, it's fallacious to me! it's simply a odious disgrace for only 9 percent to progress, irrespective of ones own social class.

Latest

Trending

Trending