The Student Room Group

Hilarious things that Guardian readers and other so-called Leftists think

Scroll to see replies

You forgot to mention that exploitation of women and misogyny are two of the biggest evils in the world............except when Muslims do it, in which case you're a piece of garbage for even daring to mention it.
Nice, now seen at least one thread being negative for each of these newspapers.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
TL;DR = The Guardian is basically the flipside of the Daily Mail coin.

The Daily Mail dislikes logical, reasoned things.....

Being against Grammar schools and then bitching about lack of social mobility is the most retarded whinge ever.
Original post by billydisco
The Daily Mail dislikes logical, reasoned things.....

Being against Grammar schools and then bitching about lack of social mobility is the most retarded whinge ever.

As much as I dislike the Daily Mail the link between grammar schools and social mobility is tentative at best and complete *******s at worst.
Social mobility is dead anyway, no amount of schooling is going to undo that trend.
lol this is hilarious good job

i've noticed that us lefties are great at getting self-righteous and offended. if we want to move into an equal world, we need to embrace everything and judge no one
Original post by fairytalecolours
lol this is hilarious good job

i've noticed that us lefties are great at getting self-righteous and offended. if we want to move into an equal world, we need to embrace everything and judge no one
Except when others hold values which are different from ours*
Reply 28
A large number of Guardian readers are Tory's according to a survey I read. The Guardian reading left such as the unelectable Corbyn Labour Party and his SWP comrades are a middle class joke.
The guardian is a scab paper. Calls itself left wing then turns its back on the unions!
Original post by KingBradly
Ah here's another good one. Anyone who isn't down with the fully paid up Guardian reader club is a racist. A brilliant way to make yourself feel even more righteous.

I'm not attacking you,I'm attacking your OP. Something wrong with it. Also,I'm a conservative at heart
It would be nice if the media didnt have any bias but what can you do. The media has the power to sway idiots who are uninformed about politics. I pride myself on having good knowledge of the right and the left and both of their strengths and shortcomings. As a person I'm centre right when I originally was centre because I have seen many of the failings of left wing politics. Thats not to say the right is perfect but then I'm not an ultra conservative person. The media needs to be more honest with viewers and present only absolute facts and no more opinions. Be it the leftist scum of the Guardian or the hard right scum of Fox News, the media is biased and paid for by both the left and the right. People need to get it out if their heads that one side is good and the other is bad, in some form they're both bad and they're both good
OP, why do you have such a hard on for the left? It is all you ever seem to talk about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
OP, why do you have such a hard on for the left? It is all you ever seem to talk about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speak for yourself diddy :mmm: the left takes everybody into consideration,nobody is left out or made to feel isolated
Original post by queen-bee
the left takes everybody into consideration,nobody is left out or made to feel isolated
Except businesses.
Original post by queen-bee
Speak for yourself diddy :mmm: the left takes everybody into consideration,nobody is left out or made to feel isolated

Unless you are the landed gentry.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Except businesses.

The left do not oppose or isolate businesses, merely oppose tax avoidance. GOOD business is encouraged.
Original post by hollypitches
The left do not oppose or isolate businesses, merely oppose tax avoidance. GOOD business is encouraged.
They want more taxes on business, stronger union powers and quasi worker-ownership, reduction in capital reliefs, and support nationalisation.

So all in all the left's idea of a good business is not very pro-business, coming from the business owner's perspective.
Original post by hollypitches

Yeah like Facebook paying out millions of pounds in bonuses which are taxed at much higher rates.
Original post by KimKallstrom
You forgot to mention that exploitation of women and misogyny are two of the biggest evils in the world............except when Muslims do it, in which case you're a piece of garbage for even daring to mention it.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if it was ruled by women?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending