The Student Room Group

Who are you ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tootles

With people who don't know me, it's easier to have the appearance of a mildly psychotic depressive with Asperger syndrome :yy:

My life...
12066032_913223638768376_9188242153084971169_n.jpg
Original post by lilbunni
I think I'd describe myself mainly as a typical teenage girl, except I'd like to think I have a bit more of a personality. I'm pretty opinionated, pessimistic, but like to think of myself as a good friend. I'm interested in most things, random stuff like astrology, abandoned buildings and conspiracy theories fascinate me :blush: hahaha didn't think it was this difficult to describe yourself, that's all i've got!

Conspiracy theories videos are hilarious to watch on YouTube but you should watch a film called The Conspiracy if you haven't. It is a great film for conspiracy lovers.
I'm quiet and passive until we're talking about politics or human rights. Debates are like the cure-all for my being introverted. I laugh a lot. I tend to make my judgements on people depending on how they treat people in customer services.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 84
Long story short

Dude
Loves TV, Movies, Comics, Manga, Sport, Games and Food (And the internet ofc, mainly YouTube) and Cartoons
Fascinated by (and scared of) aliens and apocalypses. Could never watch a horror (excluding zombie virus movies and Final Destination and sometimes aliens)
Also fascinated in tech, certain animals (believe I'm a dog), Anything to do with cars (Since the womb, true story) and most forms of art (tho I'm not good at any of them)
Might have some level of OCD (never had//never will I go to the doctor for a test)
Easily amused by a lot of things. Also might have a minor case of ADD/ADHD (the hyperactive one)
Original post by saeed97
I promised to sucker punch the next assface to get me with one of those john cena videos, rip.

You can't suckerpunch me coz you can't see me :ahee:
Reply 86
Original post by Biryani007
You can't suckerpunch me coz you can't see me :ahee:

Touché
I am an adult, like it to draw pictures and to read books. Sometimes I am going out to cinemas, don't forget to mention that I am doing sports. Yeah, that is all what can I say about myself.
I don't really know yet. But I hope to be the best I can be one day.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.

I am individually expressive.
I am a believer.
Original post by Warrior Gene
I am a believer.

We are believers.
Original post by BlindingLight
I just realised you look exactly like Virat Kohli.

:rofl:
Original post by mcpon14
I'm a boring person, too with not much imagination.

*high five*
I'm just a girl who doesn't do much, not very adventurous, old at heart. I'm not a thrill seeker, I'm a chiller. I'd much rather have a walk, or stroll through a park or travel within the UK and take photos. Speaking of travelling, I'm not much of a traveller. I love looking at photos of countries outside of the UK, but I'm someone who's becoming more and more scared of travelling outside of my country.
So overall, I'm a bore. Hi.
Original post by ChloRose
Hi.

Hey =]

Spoiler

I'm a lonely, confused girl who would procrastinate her life away if it were possible. I don't let people in easily which is often percieved as "shyness" or weakness. Well it's not. :rolleyes:
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Hey =]

Hi, you alright? Have I bored you enough yet? xD
Original post by jellybeansfly
I'm a lonely, confused girl who would procrastinate her life away if it were possible. I don't let people in easily which is often percieved as "shyness" or weakness. Well it's not. :rolleyes:

Why are you lonely? Why are you confused?

Quick Reply

Latest