The Student Room Group

My ex is having sex in the next room

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thegooseboots
That is hilarious!!

I'm glad it cheered you up a bit.

You situation is crappy though. Imo she is being a bit of a dickhead by bringing him over, even if sex was not planned. Just keep playing that tune every time until he stops coming around.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I'm glad it cheered you up a bit.

You situation is crappy though. Imo she is being a bit of a dickhead by bringing him over, even if sex was not planned. Just keep playing that tune every time until he stops coming around.

I think I will do, that genuinely made my day. I'm putting it on my iPod now :biggrin: Thankyou so much
It's pretty classless what OP's ex is doing, but that's utterly vile, I'm sure he wants people to respect him rather than seeing him as some sort of weirdo/future serial killer.
Be careful of that guy... he's a poo wafter!
Standard breakup really, I'm 20, so is she. We were together for 2 years, we live together. She cheated on me on a diving trip with a 37 y/o diving instructor. She ended it, now they're in a relationship, Having sex in the next room. What the hell is life? What should i even do?

Ask if you join in or watch.

On a more serious note, go for a walk, clear your mind and learn to realise how lucky you are that you've got rid of such a horrible woman.
Reply 25
Original post by MatureStudent36

On a more serious note, go for a walk, clear your mind and learn to realise how lucky you are that you've got rid of such a horrible woman.

Agreed!
That's got to be rough :lol:

Only thing you can do to not continue being emasculated is bringing girls of your own back.
Play some Islamic call to prayer music really loudly. All that "Allahu akbar" stuff should put them off.
Reply 28
Burst in through the door with your trousers down, belt in your hand, and a goofy mask on.
Standard breakup really, I'm 20, so is she. We were together for 2 years, we live together. She cheated on me on a diving trip with a 37 y/o diving instructor. She ended it, now they're in a relationship, Having sex in the next room. What the hell is life? What should i even do?

become a diving expert and win her back?
This is why moving in with a partner is always a bad idea.

You are both 20. She ran off with a near 40 year old. Lol. She turned a 20 year old down a guy who is 40. He will just pump and dump her.

She is 20, he is 40. Assuming he doesn't just use her;
She will be 30 and he will be 50. Good luck introducing him to your friends and family:tongue:
She will be 55 and he will be cremated. Yep, all in all a good deal.

Honestly, she has such low standards and common sense you are better off without her. What the hell is life? Yours is good-you got a lucky escape. What should you do? Learn from this and don't date low standard hoes. You have a good life and learn from the lesson.

Her life? Letting a middle aged man defile her. What should she do? Scrub herself with wire wool after being with an old man.

Go join in, have a threesome. Always fun/
Original post by ByronicHero
I would not allow this.

Lol, what could you really do though?

That's a really ****ty situation OP. Can you not go stay with family/friends for a bit till you're in a better financial place to move out? If not, tell her it's really unfair of her to be doing that and ask that she go to his place. You dodged a bullet tbh, she clearly has no respect for you.
Reply 34
Original post by i<3milkshake
Letting a middle aged man defile her. What should she do? Scrub herself with wire wool after being with an old man.

Blimey, You've got issues, squire.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lol, what could you really do though?

That's a really ****ty situation OP. Can you not go stay with family/friends for a bit till you're in a better financial place to move out? If not, tell her it's really unfair of her to be doing that and ask that she go to his place. You dodged a bullet tbh, she clearly has no respect for you.

Threaten him firstly, and just throw him out secondly. I'm not saying that I would be being reasonable or mature but like **** would I have the guy who my GF cheated on me with in my house. If he were some behemoth who I happened not to be able to intimidate then I'm not entirely sure what I would do - probably call some mates to come 'round and do the same thing.
Whilst it is a crap situation, this is something that you had to have thought about, the possibility that if you broke up, you two would be living with one another. It's why I disagree with all those raising objections to her bringing another guy home, as after all, it is her home as well as yours, she has every right to do so.

When they're in you should vacate the house probably. That or ask them to keep it down. Besides that there isn't much you can do besides move on, get back into the swing of things and just start afresh.
Original post by Simes
Blimey, You've got issues, squire.

Squire? Are you stuck in the medieval period?

I see it as disgusting that a 20 year old is with a 40 year old. Those who disagree are the ones with issues. Probably daddy issues.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=daddy+issues
Original post by i<3milkshake
Squire? Are you stuck in the medieval period?

I see it as disgusting that a 20 year old is with a 40 year old. Those who disagree are the ones with issues. Probably daddy issues.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=daddy+issues

Didn't you once talk about pretty much raping one of your teachers on here? The contradicting psychopath strikes again :biggrin:
I actually don't really see the problem, it'll be hard but the words 'suck it up' spring to mind. You're over. You live in student housing, not like it's your marital home. You're young, breakups happen. She has been upfront with you. She's with the guy she is in a relationship with now, not like she's banging random dudes. It's kind of on you if you can't handle it now really, this is another reason why it's so stupid and a total waste of the experience to live with a partner when you're a student.

Just look for another place, until then be civil but don't engage, you can bring people back too but only if you actually want to - don't go playing silly games.

It seems you are nice so this but won't be needed but just in case, I also advise you not to listen to all the people saying 'oh she's a slut etc' because a. that changes literally nothing about the situation b. if you start believing negative things like this it'll only bring you down, you would be better just moving on. The oppositie of love isn't hate, it's indifference. If you start being like oh she's a bitch she's a whore it'll just make you look really sad and bitter and not able to get over it, and c. living well, moving on with your head held high is the best revenge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending