The Student Room Group

Help. What to change my race, is it possible?

Hi, so basicially im a black person and feel like im trapped in this body as i feel white. My mind tells me i am white and that ive been given the wrong body. I want to change my appereance by lighting my sking, and taking oestrogen so my body will be less muscular. I dont know how to change my hair, currently i only wear blue contacts, but i want a nose job so basically i want to know if i should go for it, and if i could have some support.
So far my friends say i should be proud of my race but i feel trapped. Help
Idk why we dont have any support Victoria Derbyshire asked a black woman about people who want to change race and the woman was like "there arent as many people wanting to change race as sex so i dont suppotlrt it" er hello if theres fewer of us surely we need more support.

Scroll to see replies

Don't say stuff like that, value yourself.
It seems inconsistent that society recognises those who wish to change their sex as being legitimately the sex they want to be, but not those who wish to change their race, for the record I don't believe it is really possible to change sex (certainly not using currently technology) nor is it possible to change race, although this is confounded by the face that race is poorly defined scientifically.
Sign in to your battle.net account, there's an option for you to do so. I suggest switching to human so you can free up 1 trinket slot for another pvp dps trinket.
When I saw the thread title I was preparing to offer some advice how how to transition from 10k to marathon.

So I don't really have anything useful to add... besides covering yourself in Tippex.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
so weird not sure what to think of this thread
Original post by Blackstarr
Don't say stuff like that, value yourself.

Its hard when u know youve been asigned the wrong body
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Sign in to your battle.net account, there's an option for you to do so. I suggest switching to human so you can free up 1 trinket slot for another pvp dps trinket.

Wtf
Original post by Trevormacdonald
Its hard when u know youve been asigned the wrong body

I guess if people feel that way then yeah.
Original post by Quantex
When I saw the thread title I was preparing to offer some advice how how to transition from 10k to marathon.

So I don't really have anything useful to add... besides covering yourself in Tippex.

Wow so supprtive....
MJ is that you?
Lol biggest troll ever...and why would you want to be less muscular?
please seek mental help before doing anything drastic..
Original post by AlexaRivers
Lol biggest troll ever...and why would you want to be less muscular?

Cos i look too black
Original post by Ahmed766
MJ is that you?

Who
Original post by samina_ay
please seek mental help before doing anything drastic..

Im not mentally ill, would u say that to people who want sex change
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
It seems inconsistent that society recognises those who wish to change their sex as being legitimately the sex they want to be, but not those who wish to change their race, for the record I don't believe it is really possible to change sex (certainly not using currently technology) nor is it possible to change race, although this is confounded by the face that race is poorly defined scientifically.

I know it seems so unfair people are allowed to change sex but looked down upon for chabging race. There are clear biological differences between African and European people as well as phenotypicall differences.
I am not a troll by the way for everyone who is saying...

Quick Reply

Latest