The Student Room Group

Help. What to change my race, is it possible?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trevormacdonald
I know it seems so unfair people are allowed to change sex but looked down upon for chabging race. There are clear biological differences between African and European people as well as phenotypicall differences.

It doesn't make sense though because there are clear differences between those from east Africa and those from west Africa, those from south Africa are often lighter and look almost Cambodian, it's only the European perspective which labels them all as 'black'
Im not mentally ill, would u say that to people who want sex change

Actually I would say that the majority do hold that view, yes
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
It doesn't make sense though because there are clear differences between those from east Africa and those from west Africa, those from south Africa are often lighter and look almost Cambodian, it's only the European perspective which labels them all as 'black'

Why would u call urself Dajjal tho
Hi, so basicially im a black person and feel like im trapped in this body as i feel white. My mind tells me i am white and that ive been given the wrong body. I want to change my appereance by lighting my sking, and taking oestrogen so my body will be less muscular. I dont know how to change my hair, currently i only wear blue contacts, but i want a nose job so basically i want to know if i should go for it, and if i could have some support.
So far my friends say i should be proud of my race but i feel trapped. Help
Idk why we dont have any support Victoria Derbyshire asked a black woman about people who want to change race and the woman was like "there arent as many people wanting to change race as sex so i dont suppotlrt it" er hello if theres fewer of us surely we need more support.

I feel your pain. I'm trapped as a woman in the body of a man. I know your struggles. The colour you are, doesn't define who you are. You are beautiful, no matter who you are or how you look.
Reply 25
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
There are significant differences between red-heads, the green-eyed with freckles, the white-haired Scandinavians, the much darker Southern and Eastern Europeans, none of whom are actually white in colour yet are all labelled 'white'
You can change your race superficially using cosmetics, but obviously not biologically.

See Rachel Dolezal for a white woman who considers herself black and has changed her appearance accordingly.
Original post by Simes
There are significant differences between red-heads, the green-eyed with freckles, the white-haired Scandinavians, the much darker Southern and Eastern Europeans, none of whom are actually white in colour yet are all labelled 'white'

You are right, Russians actually do look different Brits and they look really different to Spanish and Portuguese so the entire concept of a white race is made up
Im from Manchester. But I want to be French. Any help?
apply 3 layers of paint. wait an hour between each coating.
Original post by XxX_S4m_B_XxX
Im from Manchester. But I want to be French. Any help?

im English but i want to become american. would eating loads of garbage food and randomly saying 'MURRICAAAAAAAAAA! YEAHHHHHHH' work?
You can but you will have to train very differently - especially if the distance is vastly different.
Splash yourself with white paint. You want to take oestrogen? ****'s sake :rofl:
Reply 33
You could pretend you were once white, but you were torched by a dragon..?
Hi, so basicially im a black person and feel like im trapped in this body as i feel white. My mind tells me i am white and that ive been given the wrong body. I want to change my appereance by lighting my sking, and taking oestrogen so my body will be less muscular. I dont know how to change my hair, currently i only wear blue contacts, but i want a nose job so basically i want to know if i should go for it, and if i could have some support.
So far my friends say i should be proud of my race but i feel trapped. Help
Idk why we dont have any support Victoria Derbyshire asked a black woman about people who want to change race and the woman was like "there arent as many people wanting to change race as sex so i dont suppotlrt it" er hello if theres fewer of us surely we need more support.

I think you should do it. I don't think you need estrogen, although you might need to lower your testosterone levels slightly if they're elevated.

The important thing is to lighten your skin and remove melanin first, and then of course to get surgery to correct your facial features. I'm sure it can be done, there was someone in Japan who managed to make her face look like a doll's. They can do anything these days.

I think you have a right to change your race if you're unhappy with it.
Original post by jeremy1988
I think you should do it. I don't think you need estrogen, although you might need to lower your testosterone levels slightly if they're elevated.

The important thing is to lighten your skin and remove melanin first, and then of course to get surgery to correct your facial features. I'm sure it can be done, there was someone in Japan who managed to make her face look like a doll's. They can do anything these days.

I think you have a right to change your race if you're unhappy with it.

Hi thanx im gonna go for it! Ill start with surgery of nose when i have enough money. Cant belive some of the responses here tho atleast they dont support sex change either
I am not a troll by the way for everyone who is saying...

Troll AND a banned member

Join Date 03-11-2015
Who

Michael Jackson.
im fat as well

Quick Reply

Latest