The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by newpersonage
Take a look at my post above. It is disturbing that in Europe they are used to shunting around populations to create a revolutionary sentiment. As inhabitants of an island the British have only been introduced to this way of doing politics in the last 50 years.

It is really impossible to tell whether the Pan Europeans are operating in good faith. I doubt it. Worse still, the European far right are probably enjoying the possibility that this new wave of migrants will create the explosion that they need to gain power and so are supporting it. The EU is a dark place that the British do not comprehend.

When you give me good reasons as to why Sweden, France, Germany and now the UK should see invasion by the kind I have described I will be more tolerant. Crimes, often of the most vile, inflicting upon huge numbers. Sickening. Put me right off my breakfast as well as the "cultural enrichment" and "diversity" programme forced upon us. Speaking of diversity these ghettos and prisons don't seem very diverse-but I digress.

When you tell me how you intend to deal with the view these people have that any non-Muslim is a filthy Kuffar I will be all ears.

When you tell me how we can protect civilised countries from uncivilised acts I will gladly promote your message.
When you tell me how you intend to deal with
the issue that these people believe in the Koran and the Koran permits Shariah (with the implications for non-Muslims and women horrifying) I will listen.

I could go on. So I will. When you tell me why people should put up with their culture being destroyed I will be fascinated.

When you tell me why people who are already struggling for their own housing and public services, the essentials in life (e.g primary school places, seeing a GP) should welcome people who actually hate their Kuffar guts I will be very interested. Some communities integrate and live under one culture (mentioned in my earlier post)-others do not;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10611050/Revealed-The-one-in-nine-schools-where-English-is-not-first-language.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10895056/At-least-1.1m-pupils-speak-English-as-a-second-language.html

So when you can tell me how you will solve all of this I will take a look at your post but you have completely ignored mine really. The reason I say this is that until you actually engage with my views you cannot understand my position. It is essential for you to comment on my concerns so that you can understand me and I can understand you and your intentions.
Original post by Reue
I didn't suggest anyone should, don't try to misrepresent my reply to a different point raised by someone after the OP.

You basically said it's fine to attack them since they're economic migrants?!

Before you reject it, this is what it looks like.
Original post by i<3milkshake
When you give me good reasons as to why Sweden, France, Germany and now the UK should see invasion by the kind I have described I will be more tolerant. Crimes, often of the most vile, inflicting upon huge numbers. Sickening. Put me right off my breakfast as well as the "cultural enrichment" and "diversity" programme forced upon us. Speaking of diversity these ghettos and prisons don't seem very diverse-but I digress.

When you tell me how you intend to deal with the view these people have that any non-Muslim is a filthy Kuffar I will be all ears.

When you tell me how we can protect civilised countries from uncivilised acts I will gladly promote your message.
When you tell me how you intend to deal with
the issue that these people believe in the Koran and the Koran permits Shariah (with the implications for non-Muslims and women horrifying) I will listen.

I could go on. So I will. When you tell me why people should put up with their culture being destroyed I will be fascinated.

When you tell me why people who are already struggling for their own housing and public services, the essentials in life (e.g primary school places, seeing a GP) should welcome people who actually hate their Kuffar guts I will be very interested. Some communities integrate and live under one culture (mentioned in my earlier post)-others do not;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10611050/Revealed-The-one-in-nine-schools-where-English-is-not-first-language.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10895056/At-least-1.1m-pupils-speak-English-as-a-second-language.html

So when you can tell me how you will solve all of this I will take a look at your post but you have completely ignored mine really. The reason I say this is that until you actually engage with my views you cannot understand my position. It is essential for you to comment on my concerns so that you can understand me and I can understand you and your intentions.

Posting a bunch of articles from the telegraph does not help your argument lol.

The point I was making is that it needn't be Muslims. they are just the most convenient bunch of people to shunt around at this moment. The Europeans have long used the wholesale movement of peoples in Eastern Europe, Russia and Germany to create political change.

History tells us that the Jews were moved, Germans settled in Eastern Europe, Tartars transported, Large numbers of middle eastern people moved into the Balkans and so on. If you want political change you can either change the hearts and minds of the people or shunt a few million around, changing the people or creating revolutionary sentiment. In Central Europe this is part of politics.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Posting a bunch of articles from the telegraph does not help your argument lol.

Just the telegraph? Plenty have been posted for you.
I post articles demonstrating the problem with letting these people in. Evidence such as prison stats, evidence about no go areas, problems with the Koran, etc are all included. All of this evidence forms the basis of my view.

Your just have a view that is based around feeling sympathy for criminals and economic migrants posing as refugees. See the map I posted earlier and the many, many reasons I have given as to why we should not accept these people.

Lol indeed.
Original post by KimKallstrom
To be fair, loads haven't escaped anything. A very significant proportion are from places like Albania and Pakistan but got rid of their documents so they can claim to be Syrian.

Also the vast majority are young men and many of the centres they stay at get trashed and ruined in gang wars between Albanians, Afghans and Pakistanis. This is why patience in Germany - where people see this every day - is wearing thin.

Yeah poor Germans taking in privileged Albanians and Pakistanis previously living in wealth and plenty.

Are you ****ing serious?
This country needs more migrants! We need better work ethic!!

Not violent benefit scroungers.
Just the telegraph? Plenty have been posted for you.
I post articles demonstrating the problem with letting these people in. Evidence such as prison stats, evidence about no go areas, problems with the Koran, etc are all included. All of this evidence forms the basis of my view.

Your just have a view that is based around feeling sympathy for criminals and economic migrants posing as refugees. See the map I posted earlier and the many, many reasons I have given as to why we should not accept these people.

Lol indeed.

Hahaha some more scare mongering by the right. Europe only for the whites. Lets bomb other countries and refuse them anywhere else to stay.

Some fat arab must have done a number on your mom for you to be so misguided. I feel sorry for your view on humanity.
Is this really a shock to anybody. Your inviting people in large numbers who are unskilled, uneducated and not culturally or ethnically compatible.

Not every white person feels guilty enough to support inviting a third world horde to join them.
Original post by Rakas21
Is this really a shock to anybody. Your inviting people in large numbers who are unskilled, uneducated and not culturally or ethnically compatible.

Not every white person feels guilty enough to support inviting a third world horde to join them.

actually i have met a number of them and you will be surprised how many are doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.
Original post by Killuminati1989
Hahaha some more scare mongering by the right. Europe only for the whites. Lets bomb other countries and refuse them anywhere else to stay.

Some fat arab must have done a number on your mom for you to be so misguided. I feel sorry for your view on humanity.

Some fat arab has done a number on my mum? She doesn't go near them. Most decent people don't.
Europe only for those who don't rape and murder and do so in the same of their God.
Let us bomb these countries and hope that eventually civilised life can grow there after the current inhabitants are removed.

Hilarious how this person hates the West so much and their bombing yet where do this lot always want to go? The West!

I feel sorry for you. You hate the West so much but you realise it is just so much better than the Middle East:h:
Some fat arab has done a number on my mum? She doesn't go near them. Most decent people don't.
Europe only for those who don't rape and murder and do so in the same of their God.
Let us bomb these countries and hope that eventually civilised life can grow there after the current inhabitants are removed.

Hilarious how this person hates the West so much and their bombing yet where do this lot always want to go? The West!

I feel sorry for you. You hate the West so much but you realise it is just so much better than the Middle East:h:

Stop you're making me laugh... "I hate the West", im white British, why would i hate the west... typical defeatist ideology. Make a right wing statement then slander the other person to save face. Your ideas and posts are nonsense to say the least.

You're being an apologist of right wing crime and using the appeal to bigger problem fallacy to defend your xenophobic stance.
Stop you're making me laugh... "I hate the West", im white British, why would i hate the west... typical defeatist ideology. Make a right wing statement then slander the other person to save face. Your ideas and posts are nonsense to say the least.

You're being an apologist of right wing crime and using the appeal to bigger problem fallacy to defend your xenophobic stance.

You make me laugh. Bleat all you like about this right wing "crime", no one cares:biggrin:
The damage that is being done to these people no wonder they are trying to defend their democracy, their children, their grandchildren, their very country,

The right present plenty of evidence for why they have their views. Seen on this thread-there is a lot of evidence. From the crime impact to the views on the Koran to the cultural damage all can be proven. The left? Their best response is "some fat arab has done ur mum lol".
Yeah, I know which one is the one with the flawed idelogy-it is the one that is perfectly ok with rape and viewing other non-believers as "kuffars" in their own country.
Original post by Rakas21

The hilarious thing is that this suicidal view is actually encouraged by some on here.
You make me laugh. Bleat all you like about this right wing "crime", no one cares:biggrin:
The damage that is being done to these people no wonder they are trying to defend their democracy, their children, their grandchildren, their very country,

The right present plenty of evidence for why they have their views. Seen on this thread-there is a lot of evidence. From the crime impact to the views on the Koran to the cultural damage all can be proven. The left? Their best response is "some fat arab has done ur mum lol".
Yeah, I know which one is the one with the flawed idelogy-it is the one that is perfectly ok with rape and viewing other non-believers as "kuffars" in their own country.

Facepalm. Seems i'm dealing with an inbred loony so i'll use small sentences...

Thanks for the cookie cutter response. No doubt copied and pasted from the EDL archives about those pesky Muslamics and their Shakira law.

Perhaps politics isn't your thing. May I suggest building blocks or small puzzles preferably less than 10 pieces, we don't want you too confused.

All the best

Thanks for the cookie cutter response. No doubt copied and pasted from the EDL archives about those pesky Muslamics and their Shakira law.

Perhaps politics isn't your thing. May I suggest building blocks or small puzzles preferably less than 10 pieces, we don't want you too confused.

All the best

Cookie cutter? The EDL would be very much in favour of this Shakira law you speak of. Try and speak in smaller sentences, perhaps you can then spell them properly?
But since you mention inbred which culture is it that marries their cousins? Oh that is right:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/health-why-cousins-can-be-just-too-close-the-pakistani-practice-of-marrying-relations-may-be-causing-1483250.html

Oh you make me laugh:biggrin:

All the best

Why don't you take these refugees in your home if they are such nice doctors and nurses?
actually i have met a number of them and you will be surprised how many are doctors, nurses, engineers, etc.

Can you imagine if we had the freedom and option to only take the skilled ones!?

If only there was a way...
Cookie cutter? The EDL would be very much in favour of this Shakira law you speak of. Try and speak in smaller sentences, perhaps you can then spell them properly?
But since you mention inbred which culture is it that marries their cousins? Oh that is right:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/health-why-cousins-can-be-just-too-close-the-pakistani-practice-of-marrying-relations-may-be-causing-1483250.html

Oh you make me laugh:biggrin:

U clearly are hollow in the brain :smile: i haven't spelled anything wrong... The EDL in a number of occurrences mixed up Sharia law with Shakira. It was a satirical joke, but that one flew over your head.

and thanks for the link, don't know what im supposed to take from it seeing as im not Pakistani and that many other ethnicities do the same. Not sure what your trying to prove here.
Original post by Start the Fire
Why don't you take these refugees in your home if they are such nice doctors and nurses?

We did provide them with temporary living facilities while the MSF and other charities made plans for more permanent ones.

Latest

Trending

Trending