The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Killuminati1989
U clearly are hollow in the brain :smile: i haven't spelled anything wrong... The EDL in a number of occurrences mixed up Sharia law with Shakira. It was a satirical joke, but that one flew over your head.

and thanks for the link, don't know what im supposed to take from it seeing as im not Pakistani and that many other ethnicities do the same. Not sure what your trying to prove here.

We don't want to help them, the only people who do are leftists like you
U clearly are hollow in the brain :smile: i haven't spelled anything wrong... The EDL in a number of occurrences mixed up Sharia law with Shakira. It was a satirical joke, but that one flew over your head.

and thanks for the link, don't know what im supposed to take from it seeing as im not Pakistani and that many other ethnicities do the same. Not sure what your trying to prove here.

You are hilarious. The thing flying over your head is that you don't produce evidence like I do for your views; you just make stupid insults. I shall say again, I have my view and back it up with evidence. You just come up with insults that are blatantly not true. I'm inbred? Sure. That will help you win the argument.

And what is ironic is that you hate inbred people yet want to import many inbreds who will have children who will inbreed themselves:biggrin:

Oh classic. To refute evidence such as crime stats, prisons stats, events that have happened in the world you produce...
insults like my mum being with a fat arab and inbred comments. Not seeing the irony that your view is that you want to import more fat arabs and inbreds:biggrin:
Oh hilarious. If this is the best the lefties can come up with I would love to see their worst. So early on in the thread and already the irony is unreal!
Reply 42
Hahaha some more scare mongering by the right. Europe only for the whites. Lets bomb other countries and refuse them anywhere else to stay.

Some fat arab must have done a number on your mom for you to be so misguided. I feel sorry for your view on humanity.

Why do lefties say this stuff so often?Are you projecting? Is this wishful thinking on your part or have you had some delightful experiences growing up...?
Original post by P357
Why do lefties say this stuff so often?Are you projecting? Is this wishful thinking on your part or have you had some delightful experiences growing up...?

You know, I never questioned why they say such things. Good question. I would rep you twice if I could.
I accept your conclusion since I am, like I said, uninformed on the matter. I mean I know it is weird, but I don't know why they do it.
Original post by i<3milkshake
You are hilarious. The thing flying over your head is that you don't produce evidence like I do for your views; you just make stupid insults. I shall say again, I have my view and back it up with evidence. You just come up with insults that are blatantly not true. I'm inbred? Sure. That will help you win the argument.

And what is ironic is that you hate inbred people yet want to import many inbreds who will have children who will inbreed themselves:biggrin:

Oh classic. To refute evidence such as crime stats, prisons stats, events that have happened in the world you produce...
insults like my mum being with a fat arab and inbred comments. Not seeing the irony that your view is that you want to import more fat arabs and inbreds:biggrin:
Oh hilarious. If this is the best the lefties can come up with I would love to see their worst. So early on in the thread and already the irony is unreal!

evidence? don't make me laugh... you provided newspaper clippings
The governing classes in the EU don't give a damn. To them we are just animals to be excited or moved about as required. The British are not ready for continental politics, they have never come across governing classes who have dealt with such large and open bordered spaces. We British have absolutely no idea of what is happening or will happen http://edoc.hu-berlin.de/miscellanies/netzwerkmira-38541/265/PDF/265.pdf
evidence? don't make me laugh... you provided newspaper clippings

Oh so you refute the events that have happened-the many beheadings, train attacks, Trojan Horse, Roterham, etc etc? Don't make me sick.

And you refute the prison statistics do you? Desperation from the left. The inbred joke has backfired spectacularly and now their argument has taken a turn I never thought possible; questioning events that have clearly happened and things that can easily be seen (e.g prison and crime stats) from many reliable sources.
:wink:
Laugh all you like, the tone of this thread and the mass population is clear. Patriots are willing to save us, worry not.
Oh so you refute the events that have happened-the many beheadings, train attacks, Trojan Horse, Roterham, etc etc? Don't make me sick.

And you refute the prison statistics do you? Desperation from the left. The inbred joke has backfired spectacularly and now their argument has taken a turn I never thought possible; questioning events that have clearly happened and things that can easily be seen (e.g prison and crime stats) from many reliable sources.
:wink:
Laugh all you like, the tone of this thread and the mass population is clear. Patriots are willing to save us, worry not.

You're clutching at straws here... Providing a couple of headline articles and thinking people are as dumb as you to take these as representative of society.

"Patriots are willing to save us," You mean people who are not intellectual enough to question xenophobic commands. Perhaps you would do well under the Nazi regime seeing as you are a complacent yes man.

Im guessing your parents are regretting not using protection now
You're clutching at straws here... Providing a couple of headline articles and thinking people are as dumb as you to take these as representative of society.

"Patriots are willing to save us," You mean people who are not intellectual enough to question xenophobic commands. Perhaps you would do well under the Nazi regime seeing as you are a complacent yes man.

Im guessing your parents are regretting not using protection now

Look, yet more of the insults! No evidence needed for the left; just lame insults. Clutching at straws? Says the guy who has produced no evidence of any kind at all, and just throws around insults like inbred which spectacularly backfire:biggrin:

The left are the dumbest people there are; they begin their argument with crap insults about fat arabs and end it with inbred jokes. Both of which are hilarious-you hate on fat arabs and see them as inferior (otherwise why would it be something shameful to be with one) yet want to import more. You call people inbred when the only inbreds here are the ones you are in love with! lololololol. Lol so much.

P357 was right. You have some strange things going on in your mind.
Goodbye strange person with a fetish for inbreeding and fat arabs:h:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Can you imagine if we had the freedom and option to only take the skilled ones!?

If only there was a way...

1) The vast majority are not skilled and
2) The cultural damage they do is not worth it anyway.

I don't want a skilled kuffar hater. I mean teachers are supposed to be the most educated, open to new ideas, well informed people and look how that turned out for Birmingham. Look at the politicans-the leaders of the community-rigging elections in Tower Hamlets.

Quite frankly 1) they are not skilled and 2) those that are skilled do not have values that fit in with the culture and I would prefer not to have them.
1) The vast majority are not skilled and
2) The cultural damage they do is not worth it anyway.

I don't want a skilled kuffar hater. I mean teachers are supposed to be the most educated, open to new ideas, well informed people and look how that turned out for Birmingham. Look at the politicans-the leaders of the community-rigging elections in Tower Hamlets.

Quite frankly 1) they are not skilled and 2) those that are skilled do not have values that fit in with the culture and I would prefer not to have them.

Completely agree about the cultural damage but i am talking about highly skilled (Surgeons etc) Not teachers or Charlatan politicians. If we had done this without the millions of unskilled, the cultural problems would have been very negligible and economically very good.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Completely agree about the cultural damage but i am talking about highly skilled (Surgeons etc) Not teachers or Charlatan politicians. If we had done this without the millions of unskilled, the cultural problems would have been very negligible and economically very good.

Get the doctors who are Christian/Jewish/Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Agnostic/Atheist/Japanese/Eskimo for all I care.

There are plenty to choose from. I agree, we need these skilled workers. But when we have the choice of skilled workers who are culturally compatible and seamlessly adapt to civilised culture why not choose them?

EDIT; I see your point about not taking in the unskilled as well, but to be honest we should produce our own/import decent people only for me. A small problem or no problem, I choose the latter.
(edited 8 years ago)
Look, yet more of the insults! No evidence needed for the left; just lame insults. Clutching at straws? Says the guy who has produced no evidence of any kind at all, and just throws around insults like inbred which spectacularly backfire:biggrin:

The left are the dumbest people there are; they begin their argument with crap insults about fat arabs and end it with inbred jokes. Both of which are hilarious-you hate on fat arabs and see them as inferior (otherwise why would it be something shameful to be with one) yet want to import more. You call people inbred when the only inbreds here are the ones you are in love with! lololololol. Lol so much.

P357 was right. You have some strange things going on in your mind.
Goodbye strange person with a fetish for inbreeding and fat arabs:h:

cool story bro

You really think people here are buying your nonsense LOL.

Thank you for the cherry picked news articles. What you forget is people here are educated enough not to be swayed by a few headlines.

Here is some real evidence: http://www.oecd.org/migration/indicators-of-immigrant-integration-2015-settling-in-9789264234024-en.htm

It shows how some European countries are benefiting from immigration because they have better systems in place to integrate immigrants into labour markets and other professions.
Countries who struggle with immigrants have poor measures in place like Greece, Slovenia and Hungary for example.
Original post by drowzee
This is terrible, people can be so cruel. :frown: The asylum seekers have already suffered enough; escaping war, travelling such dangerous journey thinking life will change for the better and they are treated like this. It makes me sick.

Are you honestly shocked? Its obvious that they're not welcome in Germany. This is what happens when you let such a large number of people, now nearing 1 million, into your country in such a short period of time. This was bound to cause problems. I don't have huge issue with refugee migration as long as it can be controlled properly and the people sent home once their countries stabilise. Its evident that Merkel's open door policy is causing extreme tension in Germany. The thing is though, they can only do all of this because Germany's economy is stabile atm. Let it get a bit shaky and watch the sentiment towards the refugees turn from bad to worse. It's sad but you can't just expect the populous to be wholeheartedly alright with this.
What horrible comments...
people don't risk their lives across the sea to claim benefits. Anyone with a decent set of morals would try to help asylum seekers, what if you were in their position?
Get the doctors who are Christian/Jewish/Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Agnostic/Atheist/Japanese/Eskimo for all I care.

There are plenty to choose from. I agree, we need these skilled workers. But when we have the choice of skilled workers who are culturally compatible and seamlessly adapt to civilised culture why not choose them?

EDIT; I see your point about not taking in the unskilled as well, but to be honest we should produce our own/import decent people only for me. A small problem or no problem, I choose the latter.

Agreed
Original post by eatpigeons
What horrible comments...
people don't risk their lives across the sea to claim benefits. Anyone with a decent set of morals would try to help asylum seekers, what if you were in their position?

If you can counter the reasons given (such as by me on the first page) then perhaps you will convince people of your viewpoint.

it has already been established that these people are "asylum seekers", economic migrants really, that their tendency to commit horrible crimes displays a lack of morals, and if I was in their position I would claim asylum through legitimate means rather than illegally trying to invade country as one big unwelcome barbarian horde.

See post 6 and try and give some evidence (not ideas that have no basis), evidence for your views.
Original post by eatpigeons
deserve to be raped??
wow, you sound nice.

Twist what he said completely. He argued that if people are insistent on allowing rapists to their shores then they cannot complain when they get raped. I mean they were warned enough and they ignored all the warnings-well reap what you sow.
Reply 58
If it were as simple, I'd turn back everyone who wasn't a genuine refugee fleeing danger.
Allowing people to invade a country in just a short space of time will always create tension with the native population.
If I was a German I wouldn't be happy to see my country allowing hundreds of thousands of people in but I wouldn't turn to violence
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending