The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
All I want to do concerning this thread is post in it.

Because the level of stupid is beyond belief and I don't want to waste time dealing with idiots like the OP.

Still, I hope the OP enjoys the distaste caused by my avatar.

Same, I cba, let the pictures speak for themselves. To much idiocy in these posts, mostly from @muslimstanisyed .
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Same, I cba, let the pictures speak for themselves. To much idiocy in these posts, mostly from @muslimstanisyed .

Speaking of images...

:colone:
Original post by ivybridge
Speaking of images...

:colone:

Anddddddddd

Oh how very 'distasteful' of us:redface:
Anddddddddd

Oh how very 'distasteful' of us:redface:

Apparently :wink:

Apparently :wink:

Oh GoSH, so offensive! :redface:
Reply 105
This is an offensive topic.

Can we PLEASE get back to mocking Muslims!
(edited 8 years ago)

:smile:

:smile:

This one is my favourite :colondollar:

This one is my favourite :colondollar:

This one is like, "oh hey"

This one is like, "oh hey"

I don't know if this is a 'kiss' or a 'let me eat you?', either way who cares?! :tongue:

I don't know if this is a 'kiss' or a 'let me eat you?', either way who cares?! :tongue:

so yum :wink:

THIS IS SO CUTE, I WANT THIS:

so yum :wink:

THIS IS SO CUTE, I WANT THIS:

:h:

Nice tongue. :tongue:
Original post by Danz123
1) I do love how you equate 'progressive members' with a 'bigoted homosexual community' as if anyone who doesn't have a problem with gay couples kissing must be gay.

2) Do you not see the utter irony here? The position of those totally against seeing same sex couples kiss (and I'm assuming you're part of that group) wants these avatars BANNED. It's essentially a philosophy of "ew I don't like it therefore it should be banned. Please respect my intolerance toward the LGBT+ community because if you don't you're surely a bigot too." And you're saying we're pushing it here? We're not stepping out of bounds, just saying that a same sex couple kissing is not any less inappropriate as an avatar than a straight couple kissing. They're both expressions of love and noone is asking you to be turned on by them. We're just saying you have no right to want them banned and out of sight purely to satisfy your own ignorance.

Actually I'm very socially liberal when it comes to sexuality and I frequently take defence of homosexuals. My point here was that nobody is doing any favours by simply shouting "bigot" and such because it puts people who are neutral off of wanting to listen to you. Thanks for assuming I'm a homophobe however, you proved my point nicely.
:h:

Nice tongue. :tongue:

:sexface::sneakydevil::sly:
Original post by Xelfrost
Actually I'm very socially liberal when it comes to sexuality and I frequently take defence of homosexuals. My point here was that nobody is doing any favours by simply shouting "bigot" and such because it puts people who are neutral off of wanting to listen to you. Thanks for assuming I'm a homophobe however, you proved my point nicely.

Yes but no one's doing that here. If one is left disgusted at the site of two people of the same gender just kissing, and goes so far as to want it banned because it offends their beliefs or religious views, one has to wonder where their anger at it all comes from. It's also ONLY directed at the LGBT+ community, which should also tell you something.

If you are fine with the avatars and my assumption was incorrect then my apologies.
I now love the look of this thread. :awesome:

ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending