The Student Room Group

Why aren't people angry at the economic migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1inaMillion
My anger isnt directed at refugees, as these people are not refugees. Merkel can call them refugees if she likes, so could 99% of europe. But unless we change the definition of the word THEY ARE NOT REFUGEES. Calling them that makes you look stupid.

They are desperate people running away from a war they risked their lifes to get to Europe and I'm sure if you were in their situation you'd want to get to Europe too.

Yeah if I was in their situation I would get to a country that will give you a free house, free healthcare, free education and maybe a German passport
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by _icecream
They are desperate people running away from a war they risked their lifes to get to Europe and I'm sure if you were in their situation you'd want to get to Europe too.

Yeah if I was in their situation I would get to a country that will give you a free house, free healthcare, free education and maybe a German passport

Most of them aren't even from Syria, and no I wouldn't leave I would stay to help my country like anyone who isn't a coward
Original post by Start the Fire
Most of them aren't even from Syria, and no I wouldn't leave I would stay to help my country like anyone who isn't a coward

Most are from other Arab countries so many countries speak Arabic so really they can pretend that they are from Syria.
Who cares if they're refugees or economic migrants

It is not our job to take in all the worlds people

what about our own people why don't we matter?

****ing multiculturalism will do more harm to Europe than Nazi's and Soviets combined.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending