The Student Room Group

Was my Mock grade deserved?

I've recently got my mock grade from sociology unit 3,and I got A*,however as usual I'm the type of person who overshadows my achievements with flaws;for instance,extra time,like I feel guilty,and I try and motivate myself to finish with in the standard time,but don't;I sometimes,I feel like I write so much for just 1 question,and I just have bad summarizing skills,like I have to regurgitate everything from the book,rather than summarizing effectively.I worked hard and everything,but i feel stigmatized as students say to me like the reason why you do well is because you have extra time and I feel guilty.I also feel like I would do bad within uni,since there extra time guidelines is more strict than colleges.
Original post by 2ne1Aaron
I've recently got my mock grade from sociology unit 3,and I got A*,however as usual I'm the type of person who overshadows my achievements with flaws;for instance,extra time,like I feel guilty,and I try and motivate myself to finish with in the standard time,but don't;I sometimes,I feel like I write so much for just 1 question,and I just have bad summarizing skills,like I have to regurgitate everything from the book,rather than summarizing effectively.I worked hard and everything,but i feel stigmatized as students say to me like the reason why you do well is because you have extra time and I feel guilty.I also feel like I would do bad within uni,since there extra time guidelines is more strict than colleges.

Of course it was deserved! Please don't put yourself down as confidence is so important when it comes to exams. You get the extra time for a reason, so don't feel like you need to get it done in the standard time. Take your time, be proud of the amazing grade you achieved :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest