The Student Room Group

Who are the most attractive girls on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mal Baadshah
the biggest male members...if you know what I mean. When I was younger I was on it. Reeked of cheese because of all the knob I scored. :u:
Now I have all these grandchildren I must sell.

I was actually thinking of building a textiles factory do you think I could buy some of your grandchildren?

I have many rupee
Original post by nucdev
Oh look the Indians (@Mal Baadshah, @ravioliyears) have taken over another thread!

Of course! :tongue: *sigh* Us Indians
Original post by ubisoft
I just googled that and my dad is in the room :mad:

Should've asked first on the forum :mmm:
the biggest male members...if you know what I mean. When I was younger I was on it. Reeked of cheese because of all the knob I scored. :u:
Now I have all these grandchildren I must sell.

Attachment not found

bruh....
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I was actually thinking of building a textiles factory do you think I could buy some of your grandchildren?

I have many rupee

to do what? I don't want my granddaughters to be manual laborers...they have to stay inside, out the heat, stay fair skinned and goreh, and continue the Singh bloodline in maximum health.
My grandsons will be office workers as well...perhaps as accountants they could assist you.
Original post by Ahmed766
Attachment not found

bruh....

children don't listen these days. stop attaching jpg.s because tsr is gey. just copy/paste or pass the link bruv! lol
to do what? I don't want my granddaughters to be manual laborers...they have to stay inside, out the heat, stay fair skinned and goreh, and continue the Singh bloodline in maximum health.
My grandsons will be office workers as well...perhaps as accountants they could assist you.

:pierre:

I will move my factory to the far east
Everyone is attractive in their won way but I cannot tag everyone, so I tag @elliemayxo; she has not been mentioned but I think she is attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
I don't mean me,please God forbid :redface:

Okay. We will call it 'bahebak kteer'

Aha aww.

lmao yeah can u sing tho :colonhash:
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
:pierre:

I will move my factory to the far east

why? I can't protect them so far away. you heartless beast.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Aha aww.

lmao yeah can u sing tho :colonhash:

you heard her sing?

Hi-la! I thought I was getting married to a fellow Guji Dadii!?!
children don't listen these days. stop attaching jpg.s because tsr is gey. just copy/paste or pass the link bruv! lol

Bred... These mods closed one of my threads for swearing lol. I think I'm gonna quit TSR
savage hahah, friendzoned him already.
you heard her sing?

no, hence my question.
Got any granddaughters that could get married to a crorepati Gujju boy @Mal Baadshah?
Original post by ravioliyears
Hi-la! I thought I was getting married to a fellow Guji Dadii!?!

Be grateful or I will have you marry one of your farmer cousins. A toothless one as well.

And old.
Be grateful or I will have you marry one of your farmer cousins. A toothless one as well.

And old.

Erghh toothless - and ERGHH OLD
Original post by nucdev
Got any granddaughters that could get married to a crorepati Gujju boy @Mal Baadshah?

Depends on how much a crore is in British pounds. Did you win that on Kaun Banega Crorepati? :colone:
Original post by nucdev

Well, it's depending on how he looks....but I'm sure as soon as Dadii Devi reads crorepati, she will say yes lool XP

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending