The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

Leeds want A*AC to study Maths at Uni
My predicted grades are A*AC,will i get an offer, btw im sending my application form next Monday
Original post by Ayaz123
Leeds want A*AC to study Maths at Uni
My predicted grades are A*AC,will i get an offer, btw im sending my application form next Monday

Do they actually ask for A*AC or is this an interpretation? Because it says AAA on the website. Be careful, universities asking for grades not points might not accept equivalents.
Reply 2
Original post by emiloujess
Do they actually ask for A*AC or is this an interpretation? Because it says AAA on the website. Be careful, universities asking for grades not points might not accept equivalents.

No they are asking for either A*BB OR A*AC on their website!:biggrin: ill send you the link :smile:
Original post by Ayaz123
No they are asking for either A*BB OR A*AC on their website!:biggrin: ill send you the link :smile:

Ah, right :smile: Hopefully you'll get an offer then but there's no guarantee. Best of luck! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by emiloujess
Ah, right :smile: Hopefully you'll get an offer then but there's no guarantee. Best of luck! :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:

As long as you have the specific subjects/grades mentioned on that page then you have a good chance of an offer, assuming that your PS, reference and results so far are up to scratch.
Reply 7
Original post by ageshallnot
As long as you have the specific subjects/grades mentioned on that page then you have a good chance of an offer, assuming that your PS, reference and results so far are up to scratch.

Yep i have all that upto scratch, thanks anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending