The Student Room Group

All my life all I ever wanted to be is a gangster.

And I'd say most I'd ever got to was thug status, what differentiates thug from gangster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Souljer
And I'd say most I'd ever got to was thug status, what differentiates thug from gangster?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.
Thugs live the cheap life, gangsters play with money.
Reply 3
You wouldn't last a minute in an American hood,
Reply 4
Original post by Ndella
You wouldn't last a minute in an American hood,

You don't know me so how could you possibly know that? I've been to prison mate I can survive in ****holes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Gangsta , like the sleek Italian kind?

Gangsta Kit:

Slick back hair
Wear Suits everywhere
Adopt an Italian-American accent
Have an entourage other mafia looking guys
Invest in a cigar.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Look up the Kray twins.
So you wanna be a gangsta.. (insert thug life videos here)

Maybe they will help 😀
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 10
Original post by Souljer
You don't know me so how could you possibly know that? I've been to prison mate I can survive in ****holes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you go in for?
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you're on Student Room? A chat room for nerds? Yeah...good luck with that :':wink:
i know so real gang member dutch and italian mafia members and they're brutal, stocky and rich
one guy came into our restaurant in a new mercedes had a beer, a chaser and a pizza and tipped upwards of £200 a time
another was 6' 4'' and equally as wide and was all muscle
the last one once had a guy attack his sister so he tore the guys teeth out one by one
Reply 13
Original post by Ndella
What did you go in for?

It was only for 6 days though lol and was for an assault charge I was bailed but the perpetrator planed it so I broke my bail conditions, complete shock when the cops came knocking and throwing me in a fullblown prison. Didn't shower for 6 days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you want to live in a place like that, though? Surely you can do better. :smile:
The title actually a quote from goodfellas lol
Original post by stochasticking
The title actually a quote from goodfellas lol

I thought so.

------------------------------

OP, I don't know why you want to be a gangster, become a politician instead, we get away with much worse :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by Kittiara
Why would you want to live in a place like that, though? Surely you can do better. :smile:

Who said I wanted to? I want to be a gangster with a fancy lifestyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
What's the difference between a thug, gangster, criminal, 'from the hood' and robin hood?
Original post by Souljer
Who said I wanted to? I want to be a gangster with a fancy lifestyle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could always go for the fancy lifestyle, without the gangster bit. Greater life expectancy. Money's worthless if you're not going to be around to enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Latest