The Student Room Group

I went on reddit for the first time

I've heard people mention it but didn't know what it was (in many ways I still dont).. is it basically a website which you can type any subject in the search bar and it will bring you to subsections where people are talking about that specific subject? I typed in "anal" for the bants and was disgusted at all the gifs being posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Souljer
I've heard people mention it but didn't know what it was (in many ways I still dont).. is it basically a website which you can type any subject in the search bar and it will bring you to subsections where people are talking about that specific subject? I typed in "anal" for the bants and was disgusted at all the gifs being posted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

What did you expect?
Reply 2
go on reddit 5050 wont say any more... xD
Reply 3
**** yeah REDDITORS REPRESENT
Reply 4
Original post by Cpj16
go on reddit 5050 wont say any more... xD

You can't throw a spanner in the works and not tell me.. you could be setting me up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are some really entertaining subreddits there though

https://www.reddit.com/r/ooer for example
Lol go on 4 chan , so many creeps there.
Reply 7
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try "cuckold" an "TheRedPill". Your life will never be the same.
Reply 8
Original post by Josb
Try "cuckold" an "TheRedPill". Your life will never be the same.

Sigh no could be something illegal so just tell me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Souljer
Sigh no could be something illegal so just tell me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want to spoil your WTF? moment. :h:
Reply 10
I once went on reddit.... I am now a fedora wearing neckbeard who lives in their mums basement.
Try the GoneWild subreddit, it's ruddy superb. Shout out to @Precious Illusions for introducing me way back when :h:
Reply 12
Original post by Josb
I don't want to spoil your WTF? moment. :h:

Go on please do

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't use reddit.. I need websites to be colorful and pretty :h:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Try the GoneWild subreddit, it's ruddy superb. Shout out to @Precious Illusions for introducing me way back when :h:

It's a great subreddit.
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's a great subreddit.

Something rather thrilling about the fact that they're just doing it for attention, rather than being paid and given lovely sedatives before going on camera like the pro's :biggrin:
Something rather thrilling about the fact that they're just doing it for attention, rather than being paid and given lovely sedatives before going on camera like the pro's :biggrin:

True but I am shocked by the amount who include their faces in the pics :indiff:
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

You were disgusted? That's the main subreddit I jack off to.
Reply 18

I'm sure that most of these girls are actually guys who post their exes' nudes.
Reply 19
Original post by Precious Illusions
True but I am shocked by the amount who include their faces in the pics :indiff:

Fearless

Quick Reply

Latest