The Student Room Group

Guys and their penises

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Because these men assume that girl's think the same way they do, and they also assume that girls are as horny as they are.

See, I don't know if girls aren't as horny as guys. I think the way they are brought up in society means they will naturally be much more wary of succumbing to their horniness, for lack of a better word. I guess you implied this in your first sentence, but I just wanted to say that it's not necessarily the case that girls aren't as horny as guys.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Christ thats not sexual harassment grow a pair

I've got some. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THEM.

I'm sorry, call me old fashioned, but you just don't say to someone "wanna see my dick"
Original post by Anonymous
Not more than I would look at anyone else though?

Yeah but if he caught you looking he probably though you was staring at him all day long
Original post by Romulus Augustus
Lool you do biology?. haha nope not big enough.

Probably will need to fire a few neutrons at it just to be sure
Original post by Poldork

I'm sorry, call me old fashioned, but you just don't say to someone "wanna see my dick"

I agree you don't. But what we don't want to see doesn't constitute sexual harassment.
Probably not big enough for an SEM then

He has to use Pasteur Capillary Pipette to mastrubate. haha
Original post by Poldork

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Original post by Alrounder79
See, I don't know if girls aren't as horny as guys. I think the way they are brought up in society means they will naturally be much more wary of succumbing to their horniness, for lack of a better word.

That could be true, but what I meant was, where as men are definitely visual creatures, women are more... complicated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Probably will need to fire a few neutrons at it just to be sure

Lol true.Electrons will excite it so it will move up an energy level. thus increasing in size.
He has to use Pasteur Capillary Pipette to mastrubate. haha

Nope still too big, I was thinking more of a carbon nanotube
I kniw that people say otherwise, but sometimes girls do appreciate a dick pic
As a guy who's been asked for them (and sent them occasionally), I'd have to say that obviously you're only going to want them when you want them aren't you? You can like them as much as you like, but if you don't want one you're not going to appreciate being sent one :p:
Yeah but if he caught you looking he probably though you was staring at him all day long

Possibly

Maybe you should be studying Forensics instead of Maths...
I agree you don't. But what we don't want to see doesn't constitute sexual harassment.

noun: sexual harassment

harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

Nope still too big, I was thinking more of a carbon nanotube

I dont think carbon nanotubes can be used yet. Lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Poldork
noun: sexual harassment

harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

'making'

I was under the impression that he hadn't yet sent anything?
Possibly

Maybe you should be studying Forensics instead of Maths...

No I just think guys are that simple
I dont think carbon nanotubes cannot be used yet. Lol

They have a few uses I do believe. Maybe not in that way.
'making'

He hasn't, it was at work in person. There was nothing to send.
'making'

I'd say it counts as an obscene remark
'making'

Offering to send it in the first place is pretty obviously an unwanted sexual advance/obscene remark.

I've worked in some pretty unprofessional/blue collar firms and I would absolutely 100% have been dismissed if I'd done this to anyone. I assume you don't have a job if you think this is anything other than obvious sexual harassment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending