The Student Room Group

Guys and their penises

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He hasn't, it was at work in person. There was nothing to send.

Joking aside. If it mentions it again, politely decline. Don't hurt his feelings...just say you're not looking for anything etc etc etc
Original post by Poldork
I'd say it counts as an obscene remark

Original post by SmashConcept
Offering to send it in the first place is pretty obviously an unwanted sexual advance/obscene remark.

I've worked in some pretty unprofessional/blue collar firms and I would absolutely 100% have been dismissed if I'd done this to anyone. I assume you don't have a job if you think this is anything other than obvious sexual harassment.

I don't know how close they are. If they just worked together then maybe. Otherwise?
They have a few uses I do believe. Maybe not in that way.

Lol this is so funny.

He has asked the wrong question to the wrong person.

Girl I would think 72 times before showing you my penis even if I was your husband.lol
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
I don't know how close they are. If they just worked together then maybe. Otherwise?

We don't know each other very well at all just to clarify. I've worked there for about a year and a half and about 95% of that time he's not even shared a shift with me.
We don't know each other very well at all just to clarify. I've worked there for about a year and a half and about 95% of that time he's not even shared a shift with me.

Tell your boss if it's bothering you.
Original post by Romulus Augustus
Lol this is so funny.

He has asked the wrong question to the wrong person.

Girl I would think 72 times before showing you my penis even if I was your husband.lol

Good grief man I've seen a trouser snake before but I have half a mind to look at it for the sole purpose of taking the mick

Thanks for clarifying. Ok straight up if he mentions it again decline. Any more and report him.
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Thanks for clarifying. Ok straight up if he mentions it again decline. Any more and report him.

Okay, will do. Thanks for the serious advice
Good grief man I've seen a trouser snake before but I have half a mind to look at it for the sole purpose of taking the mick

Hm hm I am sure you have seen one.
Original post by Poldork
Tell your boss if it's bothering you.

I will tell him it is too small

Okay, seriously, I'll mention it to the boss if it carries on.
I will tell him it is too small

Okay, seriously, I'll mention it to the boss if it carries on.

Good good, make sure you take your magnifying glass to work tomorrow Watson.
Original post by Poldork
Good good, make sure you take your magnifying glass to work tomorrow Watson.

Thank you for taking this seriously btw

:biggrin:
Thank you for taking this seriously btw

:biggrin:

You're welcome :smile:
You're on TSR though?

Yep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending