The Student Room Group

Which fast food chain is your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thecatwithnohat

really mate :indiff: really :indiff:

Grower not a shower

Na Mean
Original post by Mal Baadshah
errr down below. Subway is ****. I make better butties, poti.

All jokes aside I do.

Hush Dadii - I love my Subway okay! I also love my Nando's...
go away omd :colone:

I laughed so hard at that ngl

Spoiler

Subway
Original post by Student403
Never had gyros although I've both been to Greece and heard the hype. What's the diff?

gyro is life. look up sharwamas then look up gyro, it's the same just slightly different flavouring.
Original post by ravioliyears
Hush Dadii - I love my Subway okay! I also love my Nando's...

Subways is so plain
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Grower not a shower

Na Mean

:indiff:
:indiff:

Guessing you're looser than a dying man's handshake then?

My penis may not go deep, but my poems do. And in the end, isn't that all that really matters?
Subways is so plain

Not with the chilli sauce - they see a short Indian girl and think I can't handle the spice, and I'm just like 'Bitch please - carry on'.

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
Sounds like you were living the dream :h: Yeah you just have to keep an eye out, they're not always on so I used to check the new menus when they came through the door and if there was no 50% off code that'd mean I'd not be ordering Domino's for a while :lol: One day though I was going through my local branch's Facebook page and I found a code from like 2012, tried it and it still worked, still works to this day even after I've used it countless times :biggrin:

You can find codes on google, at least you could before. I haven't ordered Dominos in years since I live right down the road from one

My penis may not go deep, but my poems do. And in the end, isn't that all that really matters?

holy shiiit how did you know?! :erm: I always knew emojis could speak a thousand words :eek:

:rofl: poems are very limitied, but they can be versatile which is fab? :rofl:
All fast food chains pale in comparison to your favourite local chinese establishments tbh
Original post by ravioliyears
Not with the chilli sauce - they see a short Indian girl and think I can't handle the spice, and I'm just like 'Bitch please - carry on'.

Spoiler

lmfao carry on. See that's what I mean you gotta tell Becky behind the counter to stop playing games and splash that sauce, otherwise you're not getting ****.

But sandwiches are all in the bread and their bread is weak. taste like school cafeteria pizza crust.
ate a salad with vinegrette or whatever it's called from Subway and I mean I could live without it. Taste like leafy piss.
Chikchen cottage is pretty good , at least the one knew me is pretty good. Although , went to another branch and it was awful :frown:
lmfao carry on. See that's what I mean you gotta tell Becky behind the counter to stop playing games and splash that sauce, otherwise you're not getting ****.

But sandwiches are all in the bread and their bread is weak. taste like school cafeteria pizza crust.

Erghh idc I just like my food :biggrin: :h:
holy shiiit how did you know?! :erm: I always knew emojis could speak a thousand words :eek:

:rofl: poems are very limitied, but they can be versatile which is fab? :rofl:

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out :mmm: you're lucky though, you can at least do kegels!

Nah the poems aren't limited when matched with my deep voice. So deep it could make you orgasm just by humming into your vagina.
had my first subway in Liverpool and thanks to that beautiful experience im now applying there woooo subway 4 lyf
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out :mmm: you're lucky though, you can at least do kegels!

Nah the poems aren't limited when matched with my deep voice. So deep it could make you orgasm just by humming into your vagina.

I'll be the judge of that :hand:

serious though, Sam Smith's singing voice has sent shivers through my body :eek: :daydreaming:
Original post by sr90
Five Guys is amazing, used to bug me paying £15 for a burger and chips but now I earn a lot of money i don't care

I don't think Dominos is anything special considering how much you pay for it tbh. Even the create your own Pizzas in Asda are better

Is Five Guys really that nice? I've always wanted to try it but £12 seems quite a lot for a burger and fries. What would you recommend from there?

Quick Reply

Latest