The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If he wanted to do so. Just not in Public.
If he lets me dress up as a fairy princess elven queen, then I suppose I'll think about it..

(when my hair's grown back ofc)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NathanDYEL
Harmful yes, as harmful as homosexual people, no.

Homosexual people are harmful? What a load of *******s. Reasoning, please?
Original post by Danz123
What do you mean, 'but come on'? What I said was factual.

The reasons for wearing a condom are twofold: one is to reduce the risk of pregnancy, and two is to reduce the risk of catching STDs. Gay people, like straight people, can catch STDS and so will wear condoms to protect themselves from that.

Quite condescending/annoying how you're defining contraceptives to everyone. I never said the hetero rate of catching STDs/AIDS is higher or lower, and same for homo. All I said was gays don't need protection as much as a man with a woman. You said condoms are "twofold." Well, gays only need it for one "fold." So exactly, that might cut their use of it in half, quite casually. I never disputed the all various ways one contracts an STD lol
Original post by Mal Baadshah
yeaaaaa but...come on....

and gays dont really need protection...

Kinda do...
Original post by ivybridge
Kinda do...

oh don't do this bruv. look up at my latest post.
Hell no i dont want no transgender kid...
Quite condescending/annoying how you're defining contraceptives to everyone. I never said the hetero rate of catching STDs/AIDS is higher or lower, and same for homo. All I said was gays don't need protection as much as a man with a woman. You said condoms are "twofold." Well, gays only need it for one "fold." So exactly, that might cut their use of it in half, quite casually. I never disputed the all various ways one contracts an STD lol

You actually said "gays don't really need protection" which isn't the same as "a gay person needs a condom for one reason, while straight people need it for two, provided they don't want kids." Those are quite different statements. What you originally said lead me to believe you didn't understand that condoms are used for more than preventing pregnancy.

No, gay people don't 'cut their use in half' just because there's no risk of pregnancy :lol:. They'll still be using it just as often because they want to practise safe sex. The amount of reasons one has for wearing a condom isn't directly proportional to the amount of times one actually wears/needs a condom. One can use a condom just as many times as someone else even if they only have 'half the amount of reasons' as it were.
Homosexual people are harmful? What a load of *******s. Reasoning, please?

Read above.
Read above.

There is nothing "above" apart from your stupid original statement.

:rofl: and he just said what I said to you anyway.
Original post by ikhan94
Hell no i dont want no transgender kid...

:facepalm: the ignorance is unbearable. God help the next generation.
Original post by Danz123
You actually said "gays don't really need protection" which isn't the same as "a gay person needs a condom for one reason, while straight people need it for two, provided they don't want kids." Those are quite different statements. What you originally said lead me to believe you didn't understand that condoms are used for more than preventing pregnancy.

No, gay people don't 'cut their use in half' just because there's no risk of pregnancy :lol:. They'll still be using it just as often because they want to practise safe sex. The amount of reasons one has for wearing a condom isn't directly proportional to the amount of times one actually wears/needs a condom. One can use a condom just as many times as someone else even if they only have 'half the amount of reasons' as it were.

ok I'll read this tomorrow, promise habibbi
#

HIV you mong.....
:facepalm: the ignorance is unbearable. God help the next generation.

Just stating my opinion....
#

HIV you mong.....

Still doesn't explain anything you imbecile or are you that idiotic that you believe homosexuals are to blame for HIV and thus the most harmful minority?
Original post by ikhan94
Just stating my opinion....

That is not an opinion though... it's ****ing idiocy. Dressing a woman when you are a man is NOT transsexualism.
ok I'll read this tomorrow, promise habibbi

It's just two paragraphs brah, if you want to give up just be honest and say that. :lol:
Still doesn't explain anything you imbecile or are you that idiotic that you believe homosexuals are to blame for HIV and thus the most harmful minority?

Chill your beans kiddo, yes HIV spreads much more in homosexual males.
Chill your beans kiddo, yes HIV spreads much more in homosexual males.

You are not even writing in English, I swear.

As I said on the last thread, you can refer to me as a child when your mentality develops past that of a five year old's.

HIV is rife among LGBT males simply because males are generally much more promiscuous. Furthermore, homosexuals themselves are not harmful just because of the association, stereotypically, to this disease. Please try again.

Latest