The Student Room Group

Are you girls doctors becuse you cured my erectile dysfunction.?

Tried to pull some birds yesterday with this line and they akwardly laughed. However they still didnt give me there digits. Is this a good chat up line?
Reply 1
Although I'm not female. I would be very creeped out if anyone said that to me flirtaciously.. (and I am attracted to men for the record).
Reply 2
You'll have to buy yourself some body guards to help you fight all the girls of I'd imagine :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Tried to pull some birds yesterday with this line and they akwardly laughed. However they still didnt give me there digits. Is this a good chat up line?

I'm actually just gonna log off, and pray (despite not being religious at all) that someday.... someday... you'll realise how creepy that was.
Nah m8, u should have asked, "does this smell like chloroform?" and it'd have been far less creepy smh.

Be careful because they might ask for verification.
What they heard: "Thank you, My dick is hard."
Reply 7
Original post by kkboyk
I'm actually just gonna log off, and pray (despite not being religious at all) that someday.... someday... you'll realise how creepy that was.

Original post by RainbowKiwi
Nah m8, u should have asked, "does this smell like chloroform?" and it'd have been far less creepy smh.

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
What they heard: "Thank you, My dick is hard."

😂😂😂 man I love you guys!!! You crack me up hahaha love it
Reply 8
I sincerely hope you never get a chance to procreate.
Original post by Tootles

Bit of a harsh thing to say.
Original post by Lunch Money
Bit of a harsh thing to say.
Believe me, I was holding back :unimpressed:
Original post by Tootles
Believe me, I was holding back :unimpressed:

Yawn.
Original post by Lunch Money
Yawn.
:soap:
Original post by Tootles

wow ..

me when i read that
To be actually unironically use chat up lines? Seems like the only way they would work is if someone presumed you were using it to be ironic otherwise its just cringy.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
This fills me with pride and pleasure.
Original post by Tootles
This fills me with pride and pleasure.
Just like when OP saw those women.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Just like when OP saw those women.
:ahee:
Original post by Inexorably
Although I'm not female. I would be very creeped out if anyone said that to me flirtaciously.. (and I am attracted to men for the record).

La hawla wala quata illah billah.

Are you gay.

So when did you succumb to peer pressure and decided to become gay??.

You answer this question while I look for some suitable stones and a high building.
LOOL, it's a grand one.

Quick Reply

Latest