The Student Room Group

English gcse resit tomorrow- aqa

Can anyone help? how will you be writing your 24 markers as well as the 16 and 8 mark questions?
Original post by davidsmith95--
Can anyone help? how will you be writing your 24 markers as well as the 16 and 8 mark questions?

With Q5 and Q6, I'll be doing about 1-2 pages, and I'll mainly use DAFOREST ( direct speech, alliteration, facts, opinion, rhetorical questions/repetition, emotive language, statistics, triples ).
For Q1,2 & 3 I'll do 4-5 comments on what the question asks, backing them with quotations. Then Q4 I'll do 5 comparisons, also backing them up with quotations. :smile:
ok sweet, thanks for the help, i'll bare that in mind for tomorrows exam!! :smile:
How did you find it? :smile:
Tbh I'm not too sure, I answered everything I might have dropped a few more marks on the 8 markers than what I wanted to :/.
But what your wrote yesterday definately helped me so thanks, got my maths resit tomorrow now :tongue:
How did you find it?
Tbh I'm not too sure, I answered everything I might have dropped a few more marks on the 8 markers than what I wanted to :/.
But what your wrote yesterday definately helped me so thanks, got my maths resit tomorrow now :tongue:
How did you find it?

I found it actually a lot better than the June one, I liked the fact it was mainly on animals :smile: and you're welcome, and haha same! Are you doing edexcel? What did you get in English and maths GCSE? :tongue:
Original post by jessdavies99
I found it actually a lot better than the June one, I liked the fact it was mainly on animals :smile: and you're welcome, and haha same! Are you doing edexcel? What did you get in English and maths GCSE? :tongue:

Well i sat my GCSE's in June 2012, so it's been awhile since I studied for any gcse 😂 no my exam board is ocr, and I got a C in English and a B in maths,yourself?
Well i sat my GCSE's in June 2012, so it's been awhile since I studied for any gcse 😂 no my exam board is ocr, and I got a C in English and a B in maths,yourself?

Oh, I'm edexcel, and I got B in both 😂
Are you studying your a levels as well now?
Are you studying your a levels as well now?

Yeah, I'm studying; maths, chemistry, biology and RS, are you also studying a levels?
Yeah, I'm studying; maths, chemistry, biology and RS, are you also studying a levels?

Yeah, I've taken chemistry and biology at AS but didn't go so well so changed subjects when I resat the year, I am doing RS though, edexcel exam board

Finishing my A2's this year
Yeah, I've taken chemistry and biology at AS but didn't go so well so changed subjects when I resat the year, I am doing RS though, edexcel exam board

Finishing my A2's this year

How did you find the maths?
How did you find the maths?

Didn't find it too bad, but I'm more comfortable with paper 1 than 2, worried for Friday's paper now
Didn't find it too bad, but I'm more comfortable with paper 1 than 2, worried for Friday's paper now

Same but I couldn't do the perimeter question, could you? I'm hoping Friday's will be better :smile:
I was the only one who sat the higher ocr paper where I done my exam today,, what exam board is your RS?
I was the only one who sat the higher ocr paper where I done my exam today,, what exam board is your RS?

Oh I did edexcel :tongue: and I'm OCR for RS, wbu?
Oh I did edexcel :tongue: and I'm OCR for RS, wbu?

I remember you saying :tongue: and edexcel for RS

Quick Reply

Latest