The Student Room Group

Which fast food chain is your favourite?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IamJacksContempt
All fast food chains pale in comparison to your favourite local chinese establishments tbh

Approved. It's one of the few places where duck is guaranteed, and duck is delicious
I'm actually quite partial to a cheeky nando's with the LADS

[video="youtube;PYnL5oUePM8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnL5oUePM8[/video]

One by one they leave us :cry2:
Reply 82
Original post by Student403
Iskender Kebab/Take away Shawarma anyone? No? Okay :cry:

shawarma is the best!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Radk
shawarma is the best!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Yeeeeeeee!
All fast food chains pale in comparison to your favourite local chinese establishments tbh

I've been ****ting like mad all week since eating Chinese shrimp n chips every night :u:
Reply 85
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you're not being serious, you're the first girl I've come across that's not fallen for my witty charm and big arms :frown:

Well there's a first for everything :flutter: sorry m8 dont take it personally, im sure youre all nice and stuff

Spoiler

Original post by thecatwithnohat
Sam Smith's singing voice

Ew, and I thought you'd be a woman of taste
Mcdonalds, HFC
Ew, and I thought you'd be a woman of taste

ARE YA KIDDING ME, 'lay me down' is actual gold

did you really just insult him. I don't think we were meant to be friends.
ARE YA KIDDING ME, 'lay me down' is actual gold

did you really just insult him. I don't think we were meant to be friends.

All his songs sound the same with the only decent one being Latch with disclosure... Saaarry

:K::K:
All his songs sound the same with the only decent one being Latch with disclosure... Saaarry

:K::K:

You could even make a fart song sound amazing should you unite with Disclosure :rofl: so it doesn't count.

tbh I don't really know any other song well from Sam Smith apart from Lay Me Down so I'm super offended solely on that basis :hmmm:
You could even make a fart song sound amazing should you unite with Disclosure :rofl: so it doesn't count.

tbh I don't really know any other song well from Sam Smith apart from Lay Me Down so I'm super offended solely on that basis :hmmm:

Okay you have a point there, but that's probably Discloure's best song so shhhhh :colonhash:

You haven't heard his new bond song that has been INFECTING the airwaves this past month?!
Okay you have a point there, but that's probably Discloure's best song so shhhhh :colonhash:

You haven't heard his new bond song that has been INFECTING the airwaves this past month?!

Their best song? I think you're getting a bit too comfortable spouting all this controversial rubbish :colonhash:

What, 'wrtings on the wall'? Erm, where have I been this past month eh? Never heard this song in my life :rofl:
'infecting' though haha :toofunny: you make him sound like a parasite.
Their best song? I think you're getting a bit too comfortable spouting all this controversial rubbish :colonhash:

What, 'wrtings on the wall'? Erm, where have I been this past month eh? Never heard this song in my life :rofl:
'infecting' though haha :toofunny: you make him sound like a parasite.

Yes, tied with Defeated no more... you disagree??

Wow :lol: I guess you owe me one now :bootyshake::u:

He is a parasite, he invades my home, my car and now worst of all he's on my works CD taunting me multiple times a day!!
I prefer In-n-Out tbh :tongue:

(Or Shake Shack, re: similar price range)
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes, tied with Defeated no more... you disagree??

Wow :lol: I guess you owe me one now :bootyshake::u:

He is a parasite, he invades my home, my car and now worst of all he's on my works CD taunting me multiple times a day!!

Defeated no more is definitely better than Latch :top:

Thanks for introducing me to a song I don't even like ?? :erm: sorry to break it to ya.

:rofl: Aww man, you just tell how disconnected I am from all of this. I only listen to the music I choose on Spotify :dance:
nando's or italian restaurant
Defeated no more is definitely better than Latch :top:

Thanks for introducing me to a song I don't even like ?? :erm: sorry to break it to ya.

:rofl: Aww man, you just tell how disconnected I am from all of this. I only listen to the music I choose on Spotify :dance:

Maybe you aren't totally musically retarded then...

And why don't you like it? Because Sam Smith isn't that good, like I said :creep:

Gimme your Spotify password so I can have a listen...
Ahh :tongue: whenever you go to the US West Coast then!
Maybe you aren't totally musically retarded then...

And why don't you like it? Because Sam Smith isn't that good, like I said :creep:

Gimme your Spotify password so I can have a listen...

Once again, spouting too many controversial views :innocent: Which artists are you into?

I only like Lay Me Down omg, why are you so stubborn?? You better give the song a good, long listen and then come back with positive vibes. :naughty:

Giving you my Spotify password is like allowing you unlock every level of my life too without making you pay 69p :rofl: my password is the same for everything.

Quick Reply

Latest