The Student Room Group

Government & Politics - help and advice.

Hi all,

I am currently studying Government & Politics (AQA) at AS level. I was just wondering if anybody has any tips on how to obtain the highest of grades in this subject. Is there anything I should he doing to achieve A grades?

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and kind regards.
Reply 1
Original post by Cal1999
Hi all,

I am currently studying Government & Politics (AQA) at AS level. I was just wondering if anybody has any tips on how to obtain the highest of grades in this subject. Is there anything I should he doing to achieve A grades?

Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and kind regards.

What are your weaknesses in the subject?
Definitely read through the book making notes and things like that and when it comes time to write any essay ask your teacher (or me :biggrin:) what you aren't sure about, ie. How to structure your essay. Any more specific questions?
Reply 2
Wow, that's amazing - well done!

I'm not necessarily struggling with anything new at the moment, I just want to get a very good grade (A)
Reply 3
Original post by Z212
What are your weaknesses in the subject?
Definitely read through the book making notes and things like that and when it comes time to write any essay ask your teacher (or me :biggrin:) what you aren't sure about, ie. How to structure your essay. Any more specific questions?

Thanks for your help - it has most certainly helped.

I'm not necessarily struggling with anything majority at the minute.

However, if I do, it's reassuring that you've offered your help.

How much time did you spend revising for a levels?
Reply 4
How much time did you spend revising for A levels?

Quick Reply

Latest