The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
Nahh it only increases the prevalence of HIV.

No comment
1-0 :smile:
Original post by ermahgerd11
How old are you? If that's how you feel then so be it

Older than most on here lol put it that way but I've always been the same I've just felt stronger in jeans/trousers, also it's like I'm fighting expectations people put on me cause of my gender. For example my dad said a few years ago that he was 'glad I'm a girl as girls look after you in your old age but lads don't bother'. I'm not sure if other parents think like this but now I really don't want to look after him lol. Another thing is with swearing my brother sometimes swears a little and my dad laughs along with him but if I swear he says it is terrible, once he said 'it's not nice for a girl' so now I make sure I swear more often.Im fine with being the female sex I just don't like the whole stereotypes and expectations related to my gender. Sorry, I know you didn't want all this info off me lol.
Definitely not! Don't want my son growing up a pussy :smile:

I feel like calling someone "p***y" is an insult to woman.
Original post by mistyblue~
Older than most on here lol put it that way but I've always been the same I've just felt stronger in jeans/trousers, also it's like I'm fighting expectations people put on me cause of my gender. For example my dad said a few years ago that he was 'glad I'm a girl as girls look after you in your old age but lads don't bother'. I'm not sure if other parents think like this but now I really don't want to look after him lol. Another thing is with swearing my brother sometimes swears a little and my dad laughs along with him but if I swear he says it is terrible, once he said 'it's not nice for a girl' so now I make sure I swear more often.Im fine with being the female sex I just dont like the whole stereotypes and expectations related to my gender. Sorry, I know you didn't want all this info off me lol.

You can't be older than most people on here if you're still living at home :wink: Yeah, i know what you mean. I would still look after him when he's older if i were you but imagine how he'd feel if his ass was thrown into a care home by you ffs. "Lads don't bother" :erm: I hate that sort of bs. I swear freely too :u:
It's ok
Original post by Romulus Augustus
I feel like calling someone "p***y" is an insult to woman.

You're a pussy then. And why have you censored it :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
You're a pussy then :tongue: And why have you censored it for :lol:

What is your definition of p***y. Is it not someone who is a coward?

Well then I am a muslim and a muslim can never be a coward.

I have censored it because I am shy to use these type of words.
You can't be older than most people on here if you're still living at home :wink: Yeah, i know what you mean. I would still look after him when he's older if i were you but imagine how he'd feel if his ass was thrown into a care home by you ffs. "Lads don't bother" :erm: I hate that sort of bs. I swear freely too :u:
It's ok

Hey that's not true some people live at home all their life, hopefully won't be me tho lol. He probably won't end up in a carehome but to be honest as long as he had a remote control, playstation and a couch I think he'd be fairly happy!
Yes
Original post by ivybridge
I'm with you - legit given up, the guy clearly has a brain the size of a microtubule.

I think that might be being a bit too generous. The size of an electron might be more accurate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is your definition of p***y. Is it not someone who is a coward?

Well then I am a muslim and a muslim can never be a coward.

I have censored it because I am shy to use these type of words.

You really didn't have to bring religion into this. Anyone can be a coward :lolwut:

Too shy :erm: Shouldn't have qouted me then. You wanted to discuss the word pussy let's talk about pussy. Do you like pussy? Do you want pussy? What do you think of pussy?
(edited 8 years ago)
You really didn't have to bring religion into this. Anyone can be a coward :lolwut:

Too shy :erm: Shouldn't have qouted me then. You wanted to discuss the word pussy let's talk about pussy. Do you like pussy? Do you want pussy? What do you think of pussy?

Ok lets get this **** rolling.

I am a hetreosexual male so Ya I love pussy. I want pussy and yes I also think of pussy a lot.

Whats your point?.
Ok lets get this **** rolling.

I am a hetreosexual male so Ya I love pussy. I want pussy and yes I also think of pussy a lot.

Whats your point?.

A minute ago you were saying you were too shy to say the word pussy and now this. Cover=blown. There is no point. Just like how there was no point of you qouting me with your nonsense

Doubt you're even a muslim. Probably just saying it to try and get a reaction. Now run along
A minute ago you were saying you were too shy to say the word pussy and now this. Cover=blown. There is no point. Just like how there was no point of you qouting me with your nonsense

Doubt you're even a muslim. Probably just saying it to try and get a reaction. Now run along

You are such a bitter person.
I don't even care :u:

No problem.
officially the worst thread on this godforsaken website
Original post by Danz123
It's just two paragraphs brah, if you want to give up just be honest and say that. :lol:

Yikes. Did you see the time when you sent this? I didn't have the time nor energy (nor care) to put effort into a quality response. But I read and see you've...not really given me much to work with.

Anyway I already said, yes condoms are used "two fold" but for gays, "one fold."

What is left to argue...
Original post by spiritandteeth
officially the worst thread on this godforsaken website

I agree, ok.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
Yikes. Did you see the time when you sent this? I didn't have the time nor energy (nor care) to put effort into a quality response. But I read and see you've...not really given me much to work with.

Anyway I already said, yes condoms are used "two fold" but for gays, "one fold."

What is left to argue...

Brah, re read it and come back to me with an actual response.
Original post by Danz123
Brah, re read it and come back to me with an actual response.

lol I don't ****ing think so "brah." I already said what I had to sayyyyy. You reread what I said.

I'm not into a battle of wits with you. You're repeating the same crap, just longer. I'm over this thread, it's dumb, and you're taking it srs :hmmm:. Skip away now, sweetie.

Latest