The Student Room Group

Girls: Is this a good line to get a girl to kiss me?

If I went up to a girl in a bar / club and asked her name and then said: What's your excuse not to kiss me? Would this be a good line to get a girl to kiss me without much effort? Obviously she'd need to be attracted to me but would it work?
Sounds more like a perv in it for a quick *hag.
Reply 2
Original post by Scienceisgood
Sounds more like a perv in it for a quick *hag.

I don't really understand what you're saying but i've seen vids on youtube and it worked pretty well
Original post by Anonymous
I don't really understand what you're saying but i've seen vids on youtube and it worked pretty well

So there just so happened to be a camera in the right place, at the right time and the guy was good looking enough to get it on the first attempt?

No one's that gullible...
Reply 4
Original post by Scienceisgood
So there just so happened to be a camera in the right place, at the right time and the guy was good looking enough to get it on the first attempt?

No one's that gullible...

Btw why are you answering a question that says "Girls:".. ? And no they had the camera set up before hand
If she's into kissing strangers, maybe. Personally I'd run in the other direction.
Original post by phunky_fresh
If she's into kissing strangers, maybe. Personally I'd run in the other direction.

I was going to say pretty much 95% of the sober female population would do this...
i can do better!

you look like a tower bcause eiffel for you :colonhash:
Btw why are you answering a question that says "Girls:".. ? And no they had the camera set up before hand

I think you're missing his point quite spectacularly, but the camera isn't the only thing that's set up in that.
Pick up lines don't usually work, yeah it may get your attention but a simple "hi" will go a long way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
That's not a good method, it's a bit weird.
If I went up to a girl in a bar / club and asked her name and then said: What's your excuse not to kiss me? Would this be a good line to get a girl to kiss me without much effort? Obviously she'd need to be attracted to me but would it work?

forget that jazz anyways. focusing on generally getting better at chatting to girls might be a better idea.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
It could back fire horribly.

You: What's your excuse not to kiss me?

Them: Your face is making me sterile.
Them: I'm not into bestiality.
Them: I don't date transsexuals.
Them: Have you met my psychotic mass-murdering boyfriend?
Yeah it could definitely work, ignore what these wankstains are saying. However, it also depends on how you say it. If she can tell by your body language that you're confident then it will work. If it comes across as forced then she act harshly towards you for trying to 'step up'
no.
My response would be: 'I don't need an 'excuse'. 'I don't want to' is enough. You ****ing entitled misogynist.'
Original post by A5ko
It could back fire horribly.

You: What's your excuse not to kiss me?

Them: Your face is making me sterile.
Them: I'm not into bestiality.
Them: I don't date transsexuals.
Them: Have you met my psychotic mass-murdering boyfriend?

I need to say thanks for that, genuinely made me laugh. :laugh:
Not really, it'd leave u open to a savage response. Go for it if u don't mind rejection.
no, bro. no
I've been thinking about going around busy city areas with a map, going up to attractive women and saying "Hi i'm lost. I was wondering if you know someplace I can take you for a drink?"

I think there's a good balance of cringyness and wit for it to work, with the right delivery.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending