The Student Room Group

Girl with big boobs wants me. What do I do!?

I have a rather unusual situation. Basically, I am prescribed opiate maintenance as I used to have a drug problem, with heroin specifically. Essentially, the government prescribes me synthetic heroin which keeps me away from the real stuff, and I go into the pharmacy three times a week to pick it up.

There's a girl at the pharmacy, a very pretty girl with giant breasts (at least a D cup). She is really attracted me, it's almost become a joke in the pharmacy I'm sure. Everyday I come in she suddenly runs to the counter to be allowed to serve me, she has started wearing progressively more revealing outfits, she has that kind-of giggly excitable thing going on when she's around me.

I'm a Kinsey 4.75, so I'm predominantly attracted to other guys. I'm more than incidentally attracted to women and I have had relationships with women before but for the most part I'm interested in men. But I do feel an attraction to this girl, her breasts are amazing and she is kind of fun.

On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure what she wants from me. She knows why I'm there and she'd have to be... unconventional... to be attracted nonetheless. I think it might be because I dress a bit like a banana republic model (really preppy.. faintly skinny chinos, collared shirts, sweaters... here if you're wondering http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2013/09/19/banana-republic-black-modern-ribbed-zip-sweater-black-product-1-13585157-095146130_large_flex.jpeg).

I'm guessing maybe those two elements confuse her so she thinks I must be interesting. Anyways, I don't have a clue what to do. I have some sexual attraction to her but if I sleep with her I will have to see her three times a week at the pharmacy and that sounds like tempting fate.

Scroll to see replies

If her breasts are the most note-worthy part of her in your eyes then drop it, she deserves better.
Agreed if you want her just for her breasts then that's rather shallow.
Reply 3
Original post by nverjvlev
If her breasts are the most note-worthy part of her in your eyes then drop it, she deserves better.

I think that is slightly unfair. It's not illegitimate to point out something I find attractive about her. It's not like she decided she wanted to get to know me and then find me attractive, clearly she has decided she also likes me based on superficial factors.

As for "she deserves better", my question is how I get out of this situation. It's very delicate, I really like the people at my pharmacy and I don't want to sleep with her and then create this whole situation which makes me feel uncomfortable to go in there (it already is a mixture of uncomfortableness and titillation).
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
Agreed if you want her just for her breasts then that's rather shallow.

Oh come on. She decided she wants me. I didn't pursue her. And she wears increasingly more outrageous outfits that show off her breasts more and more when I'm there (I've walked past and seen she's wearing her normal white coat on days I'm not there).

I'm not asking if it's okay to have sex with this woman (of course it is). The question is how do 'I get out of this situation.
So you don't actually want to be with her?
Stop pretending.
dude this is such a humble brag

If you don't like her, you don't like her. You're not obliged to date her just because she had big boobs. And seriously, stop being so shallow. Just get on with your life and move on.
You make a choice by thinking about the issue rather than posting online to get advice from a bunch of single individuals.
Reply 9
I'm quite happy for people to give their opinions, I just prefer if the opinions are based on facts.

And so what if I like her for her breasts (and, I should mention, I said she's fun)? Why is it impermissible specifically to find that attractive?

She is the one who decided she likes me and is 110% foot to the floor going for me. It's not as though we went out for a drink and got to know each other, she's attracted to me for how I look. So why is that okay for a girl but not a guy?

Huge double standard there.
The fact you've tilted this as "Girl with big boobs wants me" shows you're just interested in the fact she has big breasts. Move on. You don't like her for her, the boobs are just the attraction. Don't lead her on when you know you don't actually like her.
The girl is clearly attracted to the guy due to some superficial factor. It's typical to blame the guy but not the girl for doing exactly the same thing. Ignore these people, OP.

Anyways, I wouldn't start anything. As you say, with you seeing her three times a week at the pharmacy, it's just not a good idea.
Original post by nverjvlev
dude this is such a humble brag

If you don't like her, you don't like her. You're not obliged to date her just because she had big boobs. And seriously, stop being so shallow. Just get on with your life and move on.

(1) I know I'm not obliged to date her for her big boobs (though honestly I do feel like I'll be missing out)

(2) The problem is that I can't just get on with my life, her interaction with me is getting more and more obvious and I can't just go in and pick up my drugs now, every time I go in I know I'll be cornered with the big-breasted babe and she'll make excuses to brush past me. That's okay for a few times but one way or another I need to resolve it.
Original post by NathanDYEL
Stop pretending.

Oh look, you're turning green. I always though people like you are faintly ridiculous, with your "Do you even lift brah" nonsense.

Do you even have a brain? I doubt it.
troll!

first you say you go to the pharacy 3 times a week..

then in the next line that automatically turns to everyday?

a week has 3 days now?:s-smilie:

ahh i wasnt told!
Ask her for a test ride motorboat :yep: :sexface:
Original post by Novascope
The fact you've tilted this as "Girl with big boobs wants me" shows you're just interested in the fact she has big breasts. Move on. You don't like her for her, the boobs are just the attraction. Don't lead her on when you know you don't actually like her.

Okay, now here's the thing. Despite my attraction I've behaved very neutrally here. I have the circumspection and tentativeness that's typical for someone of my background (bumbling English idiot, Hugh Grant, type thing).

I'm not leading her on, she is really pushing the issue and making it clear she likes me, and dressing more and more provocatively, brushing past me more. On one level I like it. On another, it can be a bit much and I prefer courtship to be more clumsy, tentative, awkward and so on.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
troll!

first you say you go to the pharacy 3 times a week..

then in the next line that automatically turns to everyday?

a week has 3 days now?:s-smilie:

ahh i wasnt told!

He goes in 3 days a week.
Everyday he goes in she does that.
Its not that hard
Original post by College_Dropout
He goes in 3 days a week.
Everyday he goes in she does that.
Its not that hard

more like everytime not everyday!

gosh your pathetic english
Original post by Anonymous
(1) I know I'm not obliged to date her for her big boobs (though honestly I do feel like I'll be missing out)

(2) The problem is that I can't just get on with my life, her interaction with me is getting more and more obvious and I can't just go in and pick up my drugs now, every time I go in I know I'll be cornered with the big-breasted babe and she'll make excuses to brush past me. That's okay for a few times but one way or another I need to resolve it.

I mean the title shows it, but this post pretty much confirms you just want her for her breasts. Move on brah, and outright friendzone her so she doesn't get her hopes up. Perhaps mention a non existent boyfriend or something. She'll get the picture.

Latest