The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Oh look, you're turning green. I always though people like you are faintly ridiculous, with your "Do you even lift brah" nonsense.

Do you even have a brain? I doubt it.

You're such an amateur.... oh and do you even lift?
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
troll!

first you say you go to the pharacy 3 times a week..

then in the next line that automatically turns to everyday?

a week has 3 days now?:s-smilie:

ahh i wasnt told!

I didn't say I go in everyday, what I was saying is "every day I go in". As in, "each day I go in".

Is English your second language? In any case, here's a picture of one of my medicine bottles to show I'm not trolling.

Attachment not found
You are joking right? I don't understand why people post such obvious things on a student network, if you want to sleep with her ask her for her number and see what happens, if you don't then don't..

I didn't say I go in everyday, what I was saying is "every day I go in". As in, "each day I go in".

Is English your second language? In any case, here's a picture of one of my medicine bottles to show I'm not trolling.

Attachment not found
more like everytime not everyday!

gosh your pathetic english

I quoted OP.
Everytime or every time?

Pathetic English you say?
Original post by Danz123
I mean the title shows it, but this post pretty much confirms you just want her for her breasts.

'As mentioned above, that's a total double standard. She initiated this and it's obviously not based on my interest in the law or love of graphic novels.She looked at me and presumably said, "Hmmm, I want me some of that"

Move on brah, and outright friendzone her so she doesn't get her hopes up. Perhaps mention a non existent boyfriend or something. She'll get the picture.

That is what I want to know how to do. I've only been with four women in my entire life, I don't really understand the female mindset. I want to do it in such a way that it won't cause her to be ****ed off and mean that every time I go to get my drugs, she is in a testy and belligerent mood.

The boyfriend idea is not bad. I am dating a few guys at the moment and so I go in on Fridays so I could casually mention I'm going out that night, she will ask where... etc. The only genuine problem is I don't want her to feel humiliated, but the status quo is obviously becoming slightly untenable
X

I take it you're incapable of expressing yourself in cogently expressed, full sentences, rather than through borrowed memes?

To quote you; okeh!
Motorboat.
Original post by NathanDYEL
You're such an amateur.... oh and do you even lift?

Of course not. I'm terrified that if I start lifting, my verbal acuity and mental functioning will drop precipitously and I'll become a giant douchebag who goes around blabbering "Do you lift brah? Like, brah I don't even"

I like field sports and athletic sports. Swimming, riding, shooting and the like.
Some actual advice, as requested-

If you're a recovering addict, the last thing you want is a good reason to not get your treatment, and wanting to avoid this girl, which it sounds like you would probably want to, is a good reason.

I imagine you aren't exactly advised to **** the people you're treating in her position. So I'd question her state of mind. She's taking advantage of vulnerable people if this is something she does, though people won't see at that way because of gender double standards. Imagine if a guy working there was trying shags female addicts.

Tldr- don't risk recovery for pussy(/boobs).
Stop pretending.
Tip: try repping anon#1 on multiple threads and you'll soon realise that posts on the relationship forum are more often than not created by the same person/few people.
'As mentioned above, that's a total double standard. She initiated this and it's obviously not based on my interest in the law or love of graphic novels.She looked at me and presumably said, "Hmmm, I want me some of that"

That is what I want to know how to do. I've only been with four women in my entire life, I don't really understand the female mindset. I want to do it in such a way that it won't cause her to be ****ed off and mean that every time I go to get my drugs, she is in a testy and belligerent mood.

The boyfriend idea is not bad. I am dating a few guys at the moment and so I go in on Fridays so I could casually mention I'm going out that night, she will ask where... etc. The only genuine problem is I don't want her to feel humiliated, but the status quo is obviously becoming slightly untenable

Well maybe you're right, but your OP sort of insinuates she has a crush on you and it's not just because of one body part. Additionally, posters probably made the assumption that since you guys talk there, she must like your personality too, and thus is rather besotted with you in general.

I'd say give the boyfriend idea a try. She'll get the hint and will probably assume you're gay or atleast more into guys. That may not be very PC but at least she won't take it personally. She'll just think you're not attracted to women.
"I dress like a banana republic model"

This bit cracked me up man.
Of course not. I'm terrified that if I start lifting, my verbal acuity and mental functioning will drop precipitously and I'll become a giant douchebag who goes around blabbering "Do you lift brah? Like, brah I don't even"

I like field sports and athletic sports. Swimming, riding, shooting and the like.

I also like field sports......swimming, shooting, 100m etc.......
I think it might be because I dress a bit like a banana republic model (really preppy.. faintly skinny chinos, collared shirts, sweaters... here if you're wondering http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2013/09/19/banana-republic-black-modern-ribbed-zip-sweater-black-product-1-13585157-095146130_large_flex.jpeg).

That guy looks like he got dressed in the dark.

/helpful
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Tip: try repping anon#1 on multiple threads and you'll soon realise that posts on the relationship forum are more often than not created by the same person/few people.

Not sure what you're talking about. This is the first thread I've ever done on the relationships forum. In fact, you and I have talked on other theads in news / current affairs / politics area and are in agreement on various religion of peace related issues iirc
I also like field sports......swimming, shooting, 100m etc.......

Cool. It's a matter of horses for courses, I suppose (pun intended)

I like the solitude and self-reflective aspect of running. I like competing against myself with swimming, breaking my own times. And shooting is bloody brilliant, though I tend to do rimfire target shooting rather than traps/clays
Original post by Danz123
Well maybe you're right, but your OP sort of insinuates she has a crush on you and it's not just because of one body part. Additionally, posters probably made the assumption that since you guys talk there, she must like your personality too, and thus is rather besotted with you in general.

The thing is, the interaction we have is very short. I go in, she will run to the counter and say to the pharmacist "Mr X is here". The pharmacist gives her the drugs, we go into the consultations room and I have to take one dose in front of her and she gives me the other dose to take home. We'll exchange pleasantries, but really the only basis she would have for attraction is either purely physical, or what she assumes about my personality from what she knows and sees.

I'd say give the boyfriend idea a try. She'll get the hint and will probably assume you're gay or atleast more into guys. That may not be very PC but at least she won't take it personally. She'll just think you're not attracted to women.

Thanks for the suggestion :smile: It will be slightly uncomfortable, I don't particularly do self-revelation very well, I don't wave the gay flag or reveal my sexuality unless it's incidental (someone asks me, or it just comes up) or I know someone well. But it's probably the only way to defuse the situation.
Cool. It's a matter of horses for courses, I suppose (pun intended)

I like the solitude and self-reflective aspect of running. I like competing against myself with swimming, breaking my own times. And shooting is bloody brilliant, though I tend to do rimfire target shooting rather than traps/clays

Well, I tend to shoot rabbits and pheasants, much more fun than just targets.

Back to my original comment...... Stop pretending.
Original post by Drunk Punx
That guy looks like he got dressed in the dark.

/helpful

Why? Genuine question. I think he looks very smart.

Latest

Trending

Trending