The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
Quite a few people seem to agree with my original comment about you pretending.....

Brilliant. Given your massive insecurity, it must be an incredible sense of relief to have other people's approval :wink: In any case, all I can see on this thread is that no-one has upvoted your comment above and my comment destroying your moronic grasp of the English language did get upvoted.

This is TSR by the way, we're not in school, no one wants to hear you trying to correct deliberately incorrect grammar.

And yet, it was upvoted. It seems people do approve of seeing a giant douchebag who probably wanks off looking at himself in the mirror put in his place.
This is TSR by the way, we're not in school, no one wants to hear you trying to correct deliberately incorrect grammar.

So, you write like an idiot deliberately? Wouldn't that make you a bit of a poser?

I mean, we already knew that from your avatar pic but it really is coming together now.

In any case, I'm not sure I entirely believe you deliberately write like a moron. It seems to come naturally to you and given your lack of academic prowess it's not beyond imagining that this uncoordinated babble you post is your genuine prose style.
Original post by Anonymous
Brilliant. Given your massive insecurity, it must be an incredible sense of relief to have other people's approval :wink: In any case, all I can see on this thread is that no-one has upvoted your comment above and my comment destroying your moronic grasp of the English language did get upvoted.

And yet, it was upvoted. It seems people do approve of seeing a giant douchebag who probably wanks off looking at himself in the mirror put in his place.

One upvote.... probably another druggie.

I love approval just like most people !! Seems like you do aswell since your climaxing over getting an upvote hahahaha. If you want to keep count, im winning.
So, you write like an idiot deliberately? Wouldn't that make you a bit of a poser?

I mean, we already knew that from your avatar pic but it really is coming together now.

In any case, I'm not sure I entirely believe you deliberately write like a moron. It seems to come naturally to you and given your lack of academic prowess it's not beyond imagining that this uncoordinated babble you post is your genuine prose style.

Yeahh I am a poser !! Thanks.
One upvote.... probably another druggie.

It's pretty obvious how much it infuriates you, I think it's hilarious.

im winning

I suppose you probably don't have much going on in your life that you're desperately grasping onto a deluded belief that you're "winning" an internet thread for your sense of self-worth
Oh right, is she a similar age?
It's pretty obvious how much it infuriates you, I think it's hilarious.

I suppose you probably don't have much going on in your life that you're desperately grasping onto a deluded belief that you're "winning" an internet thread for your sense of self-worth

You comment on other people's intelligence, yet you are a drug addict......You chose to purchase drugs which you knew funded gangs..... You should be off your computer/phone/electronic device trying to fix what you have done. There's no other word for your type apart from scum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Randall13
Oh right, is she a similar age?

I think so. I'm pretty sure she's between around 20 and 23 but it's hard to tell
You comment on other people's intelligence

I commented on your intelligence, yes. You wouldn't deny that you're not particularly bright, would you?

yet you are a drug addict......You chose to purchase drugs which you knew funded gangs..... You should be off your computer/phone/electronic device trying to fix what you have done. There's no other word for your type apart from scum.

This all sounds pretty desperate. It's clear you have issues surrounding this, I'm guessing perhaps you grew up on a council estate and your parents are druggies which is why you have issues around it which is what causes your emotional response and lashing out. Maybe that, maybe something else.

Tbh I don't really care. You're not a very bright person and you clearly have an extremely limited understanding / life experience, and I'm not getting anything from correcting your poor grasp of English so I'm going to leave it there.

Feel free to keep having your tantrum. In the meantime, other TSRians are free to give advice or not as they have been doing.
I commented on your intelligence, yes. You wouldn't deny that you're not particularly bright, would you?

This all sounds pretty desperate. It's clear you have issues surrounding this, I'm guessing perhaps you grew up on a council estate and your parents are druggies which is why you have issues around it which is what causes your emotional response and lashing out. Maybe that, maybe something else.

Tbh I don't really care. You're not a very bright person and you clearly have an extremely limited understanding / life experience, and I'm not getting anything from correcting your poor grasp of English so I'm going to leave it there.

Feel free to keep having your tantrum. In the meantime, other TSRians are free to give advice or not as they have been doing.

Brighter than you, yeah..... !! I'm the one doing an accounting degree and you're the one taking drugs so you don't kill someone or whatever you people do when you try and stop.

Stating truth is getting desperate now? Im actually starting to feel sorry for you. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh. Although i don't need to prove myself i will, just to prove not every family is like yours....... So we own 2 houses, worth somewhere around the region of £700,000 together...But hey you're the one now judging people who live in council houses and take drugs.... kind of a hypocrite arnt you haha
(edited 8 years ago)
Brighter than you, yeah..... !! I'm the one doing an accounting degree

What do you need to get into an accounting degree at LJMU? Two Cs and a D?

we own 2 houses, worth somewhere around the region of £700,000 together

:lol: Am I supposed to be impressed?

But hey you're the one now judging people who live in council houses and take drugs

I'm not judging them at all, I was theorising that this is where your issues around this subject come from; that this is what causes your emotional response.

As I said, your whining is extremely tiresome. Feel free to keep throwing your tantrum but I'm unlikely to respond any further.
What do you need to get into an accounting degree at LJMU? Two Cs and a D?

:lol: Am I supposed to be impressed?

I'm not judging them at all, I was theorising that this is where your issues around this subject come from; that this is what causes your emotional response.

As I said, your whining is extremely tiresome. Feel free to keep throwing your tantrum but I'm unlikely to respond any further.

Whatever 280 UCAS is......But hey, why work more at A-levels when you can go to another uni and get the same job at the end of it.

Well, your theory was wrong anyway. I should have known you'd be quick to think everyone is a druggie like you. 'Unlikely', but something tells me you will just like last time.

Think of all the heroin your parents could buy you !!
(edited 8 years ago)
x

Robert Downing JR, Heath Ledger, Bob Marley, John Lennon, Sigmund Freud, Charles Dickens, Vincent Van Gogh, Winston Churchill, Johnny Cash and countless other celebrities, geniuses, etc were/are drug addicts. They all made something of their lives, despite their drug addiction.For you to group all drug addicts as "scum" is beyond retarded.

Argue with OP all you want, but use some coherent arguments rather than sounding like a massive douche.
Reply 73
Outrageous sexual tension in this thread.
Original post by Alrounder79
Robert Downing JR, Heath Ledger, Bob Marley, John Lennon, Sigmund Freud, Charles Dickens, Vincent Van Gogh, Winston Churchill, Johnny Cash and countless other celebrities, geniuses, etc were/are drug addicts. They all made something of their lives, despite their drug addiction.For you to group all drug addicts as "scum" is beyond retarded.

Argue with OP all you want, but use some coherent arguments rather than sounding like a massive douche.

Right and i suppose you knew all these people, that's how you know this ...... jesus christ.........
Right and i suppose you knew all these people, that's how you know this ...... jesus christ.........

Right and I suppose you know OP, that's how you know he was a drug addict...... jesus christ........

I go by the people's quotes, biographies, eye witness accounts, etc.
Right and I suppose you know OP, that's how you know he was a drug addict...... jesus christ........

I go by the people's quotes, biographies, eye witness accounts, etc.

I actually just thinks he's a troll but doesn't matter.......

Think of all the heroin your parents could buy you !!

My parents bought me a flat in London so it would be a bit vulgar to ask for drug money on top.

Whatever 280 UCAS is......But hey, why work more at A-levels when you can go to another uni and get the same job at the end of it.

Yeah, that totally makes sense; why apply for law at Oxford when you can get a law degree at London Met :rolleyes:
Robert Downing JR, Heath Ledger, Bob Marley, John Lennon, Sigmund Freud, Charles Dickens, Vincent Van Gogh, Winston Churchill, Johnny Cash and countless other celebrities, geniuses, etc were/are drug addicts. They all made something of their lives, despite their drug addiction.For you to group all drug addicts as "scum" is beyond retarded.Argue with OP all you want, but use some coherent arguments rather than sounding like a massive douche.
Cheers, well said. I am by no means perfect (far from it, obviously). But these things happen; drug addiction happens to people in all kinds of situations, from all backgrounds, for all kinds of reasons.There are soldiers with opiate addictions arising from a dependence on painkillers due to a war injury. There are people who are addicted to block out pain from their childhood. There are people who (like in my case) have a very experimental disposition and like to seek out different experiences, which can lead one to get into trouble.Opiates themselves (if you take out all the crap they are cut with) are actually quite a clean, safe drug. Unlike alcohol or tobacco, they are not in and of themselves neurotoxic or toxic to the living cell. They don't cause people to become violent or lash out as is seen with other drugs. People can have a long-term dependency without obvious ill-effect if it is taken safely (for example, Thomas de Quincey who wrote Confessions of an English Opium Eater).As you rightly pointed out, to label all drug addicts as scum is ludicrously ignorant and pretty embarrassing. I've never been dependent on state money to fund my drug habit, I've never committed a crime to fund it and I've never imposed on other people as a result of it. I think people should be treated according to the content of their character, what they're doing and seeking to achieve, rather than simply writing off a whole category of people, many of whom are tremendously talented and intelligent (I wouldn't claim to put myself in that category, but there are drug addicts who are. A friend of mine, one of my drug buddies from my heroin days, is an absolutely brilliant sculptor who has won many awards.)
My parents bought me a flat in London so it would be a bit vulgar to ask for drug money on top.

Yeah, that totally makes sense; why apply for law at Oxford when you can get a law degree at London Met :rolleyes:
Cheers, well said. I am by no means perfect (far from it, obviously). But these things happen; drug addiction happens to people in all kinds of situations, from all backgrounds, for all kinds of reasons.There are soldiers with opiate addictions arising from a dependence on painkillers due to a war injury. There are people who are addicted to block out pain from their childhood. There are people who (like in my case) have a very experimental disposition and like to seek out different experiences, which can lead one to get into trouble.Opiates themselves (if you take out all the crap they are cut with) are actually quite a clean, safe drug. Unlike alcohol or tobacco, they are not in and of themselves neurotoxic or toxic to the living cell. They don't cause people to become violent or lash out as is seen with other drugs. People can have a long-term dependency without obvious ill-effect if it is taken safely (for example, Thomas de Quincey who wrote Confessions of an English Opium Eater).As you rightly pointed out, to label all drug addicts as scum is ludicrously ignorant and pretty embarrassing. I've never been dependent on state money to fund my drug habit, I've never committed a crime to fund it and I've never imposed on other people as a result of it. I think people should be treated according to the content of their character, what they're doing and seeking to achieve, rather than simply writing off a whole category of people, many of whom are tremendously talented and intelligent (I wouldn't claim to put myself in that category, but there are drug addicts who are. A friend of mine, one of my drug buddies from my heroin days, is an absolutely brilliant sculptor who has won many awards.)

Law is actually one of the degrees were it is important to go to a good uni.

Winning awards in AA meetings doesn't count. Ever thought why they bought you a flat?? Maybe because they're ashamed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 79
Go for it

Latest

Trending

Trending