The Student Room Group

Aqa English Literature B exam centres?

I started doing an online course for English Literature, and now that I'm trying to find an exam centre close to me, I can't find any!!! None of them do LitB,

Is there anyone else out there doing Lit B or would be able to point me to a place that does it?

Help :'(
Original post by EmilyLouise96
I started doing an online course for English Literature, and now that I'm trying to find an exam centre close to me, I can't find any!!! None of them do LitB,

Is there anyone else out there doing Lit B or would be able to point me to a place that does it?

Help :'(

It depends on where you are located. Have a look at the exam centres provided by the AQA and see which on is close to you.
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
It depends on where you are located. Have a look at the exam centres provided by the AQA and see which on is close to you.

Ive already been through almost all of the ones in my areas, and none of them do LitB!
Ive already been through almost all of the ones in my areas, and none of them do LitB!

Is it that you also want to attend the lessons or just sit the exam?
Is it that you also want to attend the lessons or just sit the exam?

Just the exam and coursework, im already enrolled onto an online college, so i dont need any tutoring.
Just the exam and coursework, im already enrolled onto an online college, so i dont need any tutoring.

I'm aware of one centre in Manchester that most probably do LitB. You can get their email for enquiries on their website.
http://www.whgs-academy.org/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm aware of one centre in Manchester that most probably do LitB. You can get their email for enquiries on their website.
http://www.whgs-academy.org/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much :smile:
Reply 7

Don't ask them if they do that spec, ask them if they will accept private candidates. The centre doesn't have to offer the subject themselves to accept you as a private candidate - they just have to be registered with the relevant exam board. AQA will mark A level coursework for private candidates so you just need a centre willing to post it.

Quick Reply

Latest