The Student Room Group

Why has there been no more news about MH370?

Ever since the alledged discovery of part of MH370's wing, there has been no more coverage of it on MSM (mainstream media) outlets.

I've been watching the story unfold ever since its disappearance, but it seems rather worrying that nothing has been 100% confirmed.

Thoughts?
I thought it was confirmed that It was shot down by Pro Russian separatists in Ukraine.
Reply 2
If in doubt, Bermuda Triangle.
There is nothing to confirm. The wing on reunion island was from the plane. We already knew it went down in the pacific ocean, probable pilot suicide. Whats is their to report?

Im more interested in why there is not a thread about the Russian Sinai flight on here!
Reply 4
Original post by SirDigbyChicken
I thought it was confirmed that It was shot down by Pro Russian separatists in Ukraine.

That was a different flight. He means the one that disappeared when flying from Malaysia to Bejing
My bad was thinking of flight MH17.

That's MH17. MH370 is the one that disappeared from Kuala Lumpur.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
There is nothing to confirm. The wing on reunion island was from the plane. We already knew it went down in the pacific ocean, probable pilot suicide. Whats is their to report?

Im more interested in why there is not a thread about the Russian Sinai flight on here!

How about you create it :smile:

Have you got a source that confirms it was part of MH370?
Original post by The Blue Axolotl
How about you create it :smile:

Have you got a source that confirms it was part of MH370?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34145127
Makes you think what with the German plane that went down in the Alps that pilots should be more closely monitored.

" believe 'with certainty' " still leaves room for doubt. Malaysian and French accounts of its discovery are littered with discrepancies.
" believe 'with certainty' " still leaves room for doubt. Malaysian and French accounts of its discovery are littered with discrepancies.

I mean it has serial numbers on it.. im gonna say they are more than 99% certain about it otherwise they wouldn't release the information. Also not many flaperons floating about in the Indian ocean that are from that type of plane
no1curr
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I mean it has serial numbers on it.. im gonna say they are more than 99% certain about it otherwise they wouldn't release the information. Also not many flaperons floating about in the Indian ocean that are from that type of plane

I accept that, however they could be releasing the information in hope that the general public knows they are still actively looking for it.

The relatives still havent bought the idea that it is part of the plane, which is understandable because they're still very emotional and that it still isn't concrete conclusion.

I just find it strange that there has been little to no news about it in the last month or so.
I just find it strange that there has been little to no news about it in the last month or so.

What news do you want? "nope, still not found anything".

The sea is rather big and rather deep.

This isn't like finding a needle in a haystack, it's like finding an atom in an airfield. And we don't know which airfield.

No it wasn't it was confirmed that it was shot down by a missile as for who did it the area's the missile could have come from were largely controlled by Ukraine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending