The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I enjoyed the HAT - challenging, but interesting too.
I got an email this morning from my college saying they're looking through the applications now and were confirming with me if I'd be able to travel to the UK for an interview if they were to shortlist me (since I'm an international applicant). Eeepppp! I'm so nervous, won't be long until we all hear now!
Did anyone here do the LAT part of the MLAT or know someone who did? I absolutely bombed it and would like some reassurance that it was as hard as I think!
Original post by underestimate
Me neither, my friend exclaimed section 2 was really easy, and I was like nope. Also, I didn't finish the essay. All we can do is wait, and it will all be alright (atleast it is over😰)

Three weeks to wait now :lol: Results are on the 25th Nov, right? I'm just really really glad it's over now XD
When do we get to find out our HAT results?
The pat did not go well for me 😭 But I feel like it was actually an easy paper, I just couldn't do it 😞 i just hope I've scraped the pass mark! 😖 Well done to everyone else though, I hope you get interviews! Might see some of you there, fingers crossed!
Original post by antigone-
When do we get to find out our HAT results?

At my test centre we all had to sit together and the HAT people were told that their results won't be available online, the only chance to find out is to contact the college directly.
Unfortunately after the BMAT today I don't think there is any chance I will be getting at interview at Oxford :frown:

I hope everyone else's admission tests went well though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scblx
At my test centre we all had to sit together and the HAT people were told that their results won't be available online, the only chance to find out is to contact the college directly.

Ah? I was wondering about this too. So does that mean if we want to know how we scored, we wait until we hear whether or not we're being called up for interview, and ask the college then?
Original post by Oxfordmist
Ah? I was wondering about this too. So does that mean if we want to know how we scored, we wait until we hear whether or not we're being called up for interview, and ask the college then?

Original post by scblx

Huh that's unfortunate. Tbh I would want to know even if I don't get interviewed.
Original post by thechemistress
Three weeks to wait now :lol: Results are on the 25th Nov, right? I'm just really really glad it's over now XD

My feelings right now, bye bye Oxford!
I mean if you don't get an interview how is anyone expect to get one :wink:
Wow I have literally no clue how the HAT went. I thought it was a quite a tough paper. Expected to come out crying, and didn't, which is always a plus but that doesn't mean anything. Wrote a load of waffle and hoped there'd be something worth a mark in there. Now we wait!
Reply 4152
I never went to Oxford but seeing prospective-students always makes me feel old... simply months away from graduating :s-smilie:
Original post by antigone-
Huh that's unfortunate. Tbh I would want to know even if I don't get interviewed.

Me too
Guys when do we hear about if we get an interview? Geogo interviews start on the 14th so when do you think we are likely to hear back?
Original post by politicalmind
Guys when do we hear about if we get an interview? Geogo interviews start on the 14th so when do you think we are likely to hear back?

oxford sent me an email saying they will get back to me by december 2nd latest!
Original post by ilovecake123
oxford sent me an email saying they will get back to me by december 2nd latest!

For geography?
For geography?

nope for medicine, you should hear back soon though because I am assuming you didnt take a admissions test?
Original post by ilovecake123
nope for medicine, you should hear back soon though because I am assuming you didnt take a admissions test?

No no, we have to take the TSA haha - so should be around the same time? My college has emailed me but hasn't specified timings!
No no, we have to take the TSA haha - so should be around the same time? My college has emailed me but hasn't specified timings!

Ahh, then probably around start of December then!

Latest

Trending

Trending