The Student Room Group

WJEC Maths high tier exam 4th November 2015!

How did you find it? :biggrin:
i thought it was ''do-able'', and im not complaining but the time is really generous, 2 hours and the booklet wasn't even that thick. i thought it was easier than all those past papers
Not too bad, the circle theorems and graph transformations questions were very straightforward. But the second page, I didn't like at all. Oh well :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by emily380
Not too bad, the circle theorems and graph transformations questions were very straightforward. But the second page, I didn't like at all. Oh well :smile:

oh me neither :/ i left the question about the relatives till the end, but still managed to do it...that is one heck of a large family though xD
Reply 3
Does anyone have the answers?
Reply 4
Original post by Teetee123
Does anyone have the answers?

The answers are usually released 2/3 weeks after, but only to teachers. it'll be public on wjec website usually months after. but hey, forget about the answers, what's done is done :smile: you'll stress out thinking about it now
Reply 5
Original post by Paul Atreides
Which question do you think was the hardest?

the graph one where it asked for the coordinates when gradient is 0. it was one or two marks i know but i never learnt what gradient = 0 is, but i managed to make an educated guess. plus the question at the end where it asked to solve x, i got every step right i assume but i found out that i did the expanding brackets wrong but oh well :/ you?

Quick Reply

Latest