The Student Room Group

He's too nice

Is it me or are guys that are too nice, kinda annoying...

it's sad because there's this notion that they always finish last.
Reply 1
It's true because they never go for what they want

They sit on the fence being nice but that doesn't normally get you what you want especially in terms of romance/sex
Reply 2
depends

there's being nice then there's being an approval seeking push over

'oh its ok to set my legs on fire, im really nice'

and

'that's a nice jacket, where did you get it'

and then there's nice and boring

aka boring
Reply 3
Original post by Jawline?
It's true because they never go for what they want

They sit on the fence being nice but that doesn't normally get you what you want especially in terms of romance/sex

That sucks. I just think it's more of the "playing it safe" card. Nothing spontaneous about them
Reply 4
Original post by whorace
depends

there's being nice then there's being an approval seeking push over

'oh its ok to set my legs on fire, im really nice'

and

'that's a nice jacket, where did you get it'

and then there's nice and boring

aka boring

It's more like the pushover , can do anything that will piss him off but, he's too nice to leave. And will be extremely patient and wait for me , even though he's always going to be second choice.
Original post by Anonymous

Theres a difference between nice and "nice"

Nice guys are just decent and respectful the way any person male or female should be

"Nice guys" are whiny, weedy, white knighting, insecure, narcisstic, passive aggressive, pussy on a pedastal putting, dependant nightmares
Reply 6
Original post by silverbolt
Theres a difference between nice and "nice"

Nice guys are just decent and respectful the way any person male or female should be

"Nice guys" are whiny, weedy, white knighting, insecure, narcisstic, passive aggressive, pussy on a pedastal putting, dependant nightmares

the first option lol
I'm 26 fall under the too nice category, whilst I'm unsuccessful with young girls I have my fair share of sex with older women as they dig the nice guy. You can text them all day and they'll love it. I hate young girls for playing by rules, not wanting to text right away & just being a plain bore.
Original post by Anonymous

I am sort of a nice guy. However if I want someone I will get them. I just haven't tried to get anyone yet.
Reply 9
The only reason there is such a stigma attached to guys being 'nice', is because there are so many stupid girls who would rather be with a 'bad boy'.

Nice guys don't finish last. Stupid girls do.
Reply 10
I put on a nice facade, to cover up a complete lack of empathy for others. Very easy.
I like to think I fall under the nice guy as in the decent respectful type, working so far as my girlfriend much prefers me this way.
I'm not that nice, I don't care about ;getting what I want sexually ;all the time, I know it's only crap condom sex and bragging rights, and braggin is lame anyway.
Actually it's women's arrogance to assume that you must be 'not getting what you want sexuall' or siting on the fence...their assumption that they are the cherished prize and the optin he'd love to have all the time-think of a guy though-his option end, or may end when he has her pregnant, and he has to be loyal to that
Reply 14
I try my best to be nice. If that puts off certain girls then good. I like dodging bullets.
Being too much of anything has negatives.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Gentleman
Being too much of anything has negatives.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree, just makes it look fake and too good to be true. probably why i don't like it in this guy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending