The Student Room Group

Germany planning war?

I think Germany is planning war, most likely with Russia. That would explain the large number of refugees they are taking in, most of these are young men and women that will make ideal soldiers.

Given Germany's history of aggression, I think it is the most likely explanation.

Scroll to see replies

This guy's definitely on to something /s
Reply 2
But ISIS are the bigger threat right?
Reply 3
Original post by Rk2k14
But ISIS are the bigger threat right?

ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they used all the military resources.
Original post by Maker
ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they were allowed to rack up civilian casualties

Fyp
Reply 5
Original post by Maker
I think Germany is planning war, most likely with Russia. That would explain the large number of refugees they are taking in, most of these are young men and women that will make ideal soldiers.

Given Germany's history of aggression, I think it is the most likely explanation.

If they'd make such good soldiers I wonder why all these young men ran away from Syria instead of picking up a rifle.
Reply 6
Original post by Howard
If they'd make such good soldiers I wonder why all these young men ran away from Syria instead of picking up a rifle.

The Germans will create new Foreign Legions with Syrians, Afghans and Iranians and train and arm them.
Reply 7
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Fyp

Russians don't give a toss about civilians except as target practice.
Reply 8
Original post by Maker
ISIS is a side show, any of the major powers like Russia, US or France could decimate them within a few months if they used all the military resources.

Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.
Reply 9
Original post by Maker
The Germans will create new Foreign Legions with Syrians, Afghans and Iranians and train and arm them.

I think Dad's Army would be more effective.
Reply 10
Original post by Rk2k14
Guess you didn't detect the sarcasm.

I'm I bothered?
What would be there goal? Power comes in many forms and the ability to do so would most likely be under previous superpowers such as Russia and America who still have as stockpiles of nukes. That is without knowledge of greater knowledge or trajedies.
OP I lolled so repped you. Enjoyed that theory.

But I've got to ask: why are you so sure it's Russia they're going to war with? I look forward to your response :tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by KimKallstrom
OP I lolled so repped you. Enjoyed that theory.

But I've got to ask: why are you so sure it's Russia they're going to war with? I look forward to your response :tongue:

Germans are inherently aggressive and xenophobic. They hate Slavs. They started 2 world wars just to try to get rid of them, they think it will be third time lucky.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Maker

Germany is too soft and guilty to wage war with anybody, they certainly don't have it in them to wage to war with Russia even if i'd not be adverse were nukes off the table and the country to be occupied rather than freed.

I'd say the UK, France and Poland are most willing to wage war. Not sure if France would with Russia but the Polish despise them.
Original post by Maker

Its more likely that ISIS is spreading and attacking the whole european continent than Germany is planning a war. In my honest opinion, Germany - and the rest of the European countries - are just incapable of dealing with refugees.
I hope so. Time to repay the Germans for their tyrannical rule in the EU.
Original post by Kallisto
Its more likely that ISIS is spreading and attacking the whole european continent than Germany is planning a war. In my honest opinion, Germany - and the rest of the European countries - are just unwilling of dealing with refugees.

Corrected.
No way the Germans are looking to war with Russia yet. They haven't made a non aggression pact with them yet.
so use refugees as cannon fodder ?

good idea

Quick Reply