The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lol at the Arsenal fans who expected a tight game, give credit to Bayern they're a very very good side.

Anyways games over now I can focus more on watching the MOBO's
Original post by Fizzel
As if Pep not performing away and raping at home is an unusual occurrence.

At least you're probably going to win the league now.

Why? I mean I don't disagree with you but I assume you mean because we'll be out of the CL?

But if Zagreb hold onto their lead over Olympiakos then we still have a good chance of qualifying. (we would have to win our last two games, against those teams)

Plus if we do manage that, it'll only be two extra games anyway.
Original post by Lúcio
Would you say embarrassing though?

The best team in the world winning at home against a side who are missing a host of first team players?
Obviously if Bayern win 6-0 you could call it embarrassing, but I'm honestly not sure what Arsenal have done wrong here. Bayern are simply too good.

Not really i'd expect much more from Arsenal. They've still got world class players out there, they arent some sort of small European team. They're coming into this game with great form and confidence but Bayern have just walked over them this half. Bayern have been incredible but some of it is down to Arsenal being poor. Although having Campbell on your team starting against Bayern is a nightmare and not much Arsenal can do there due to injuries.

Im slightly enjoying this as a football game due to Bayern playing some wonderful stuff and seeing Arsenal lose, but i hope they get a goal or two because im a keen supporter of English sides in the CL. But once its the knockouts, i hope they all get knocked out and United win it xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
RIP in piece
Original post by Lúcio
Brendan Rodgers though.

#kloppundefeated

Wasn't Brendan the carefully chosen one?
Pep will probably tell his players to turn the screw in the second half for the other loss..
Original post by Dirtybit
Lol at the Arsenal fans who expected a tight game, give credit to Bayern they're a very very good side.

Anyways games over now I can focus more on watching the MOBO's

The last two times Arsenal went to the Allianz Bayern weren't motivated as they haf pretty much got the tie done in the first leg. Can tell that they are pumped tonight.
In other news chelsea aren't losing.
Rio "best thing to do is play for a 0-0"

Lêl - such pessimism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
^#obssessed

Alaba is 23.
Maybe we should bring on koscielny he's been banging in the goals lately.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Why? I mean I don't disagree with you but I assume you mean because we'll be out of the CL?

But if Zagreb hold onto their lead over Olympiakos then we still have a good chance of qualifying. (we would have to win our last two games, against those teams)

Plus if we do manage that, it'll only be two extra games anyway.
Yeah I'd think this result would most likely take you out, its possible but results including the ones out of your control would need to go in your favour. You did lose to both those sides so two wins is hardly a given. I'm not sure its a good chance, its 45mins from being possibly(?) in your hands right now.

Possibly only two extra games (bit pessimistic) but its more the number of fresh sides that need putting out. If the other result switches you'd probably say you're out and you'd could put out second string sides from now on or whatever even in the CL. If you quality you've got 4 extra games in which Wenger will need to play his best XI midweek, probably to get nothing from it other than a potential injury.
Reply 9692
I mean.. what can you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fizzel
As if Pep not performing away and raping at home is an unusual occurrence.

At least you're probably going to win the league now.

Yeah pretty much.
Original post by SA-1
I mean.. what can you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chat sh1t
Get banged

#jamievardy
Was that Robben's first touch LOOOOL
Arsenal are a mediocre side that can never compete for this competition, you can forget about winning it
Reply 9697
Original post by iamthetruth
Arsenal are a mediocre side that can never compete for this competition, you can forget about winning it

Who do you support?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some lovely football at times from Arsenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Who do you support?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really relevant to his point is it.

Latest