The Student Room Group

Girl - part 3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phunky_fresh
It doesn't sound easy at all. If it was easy you'd probably have gotten her number and been on date number five, however you have only successful coaxed her into having lunch with you.

Didn't "coax" her into coming, just asked her lol

I dunno, may be she will say no one more time, then ill probably just leave it.
Original post by Alrounder79
Show us a picture of you so we can judge how good looking you are. No homo.

Im like you but taller, slightly fitter, less facial hair [designer stubble ftw] and way better dressed.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Im like you but taller, slightly fitter, less facial hair [designer stubble ftw] and way better dressed.

Show us, please.
Original post by Etomidate
This persona is getting a little tiresome.

Original post by Tailored_Suit
She keeps saying no mate, if you haven't gotten the picture already then I'm not sure it's even worth giving you advice. I'd honestly be shocked if she doesn't consider you to be quite desperate.

how did he get all the reps?
May just be stockholm syndrome :wink:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
how did he get all the reps?

Cos he's a ****ing genius and is way smarter than people like Etomidate - who is a girl.
You're so funny.

Why keep persisting if you're not getting the impression things are reciprocated?
*sighs* Seriously? You keep asking her? Okay she went to lunch with you. Great. I have lunch with my guy friends all the time and I'm not 'leading them on' or whatever. She's not going to go out with you. Stop asking her. Seriously. t's kind of creepy.

Also, you're really egotistical. Stop bigging yourself up. You may think your attractive but others may not. And money doesn't matter to a lot of people when they look for a partner. So that isn't something to shove in her face ether. Leave her alone. She knows how you feel and if she feels the same way she'll come to you.
So ive been asking this girl I work with out for quite a while now, like a week. Ive asked her several times - in person, text etc - nothing worked.

Today I convinced her to have lunch with me in a nearby cafe to where we work - cos at my office we can leave whenever we want - thats just how we roll.

It was nice, we had a long convo about life. I managed to convey the fact that im Oxbridge-educated, was a doctor, live in a posh part of town, am about to drive a posh car, etc etc. Basically I think it went really well. I didn't ask her out for a drink though, im kinda starting feel embarrassed cos she keeps saying no.

I do have her number, which I got through the pretence of "needing it for work".

What should I say now?

I dont want to write all the usual crap - Lunch was great blah blah - some boring paragraph loaded with cliches.

Shall I just say...

" Friday 7pm [place] ? "

Wait till u receive ur M4
x

wheres part 1 and 2?
Original post by Emily.97
You're so funny.

Why keep persisting if you're not getting the impression things are reciprocated?

Original post by Anonymous
*sighs* Seriously? You keep asking her? Okay she went to lunch with you. Great. I have lunch with my guy friends all the time and I'm not 'leading them on' or whatever. She's not going to go out with you. Stop asking her. Seriously. t's kind of creepy.

Also, you're really egotistical. Stop bigging yourself up. You may think your attractive but others may not. And money doesn't matter to a lot of people when they look for a partner. So that isn't something to shove in her face ether. Leave her alone. She knows how you feel and if she feels the same way she'll come to you.

I will do, if she doesn't reply positively to my text. Today was a l good day - I think she had a good time at lunch.
I keep visiting the pandit everyday asking him when Awesome Genuis will get off TSR!

Sadly he doesn't know and till then our lives are effed :redface:
Psssssst babygirl, you had the privilege of chatting to me the other day, you get me fam?

So like do yoursefl a favour innit, and let me ht that.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
I keep visiting the pandit everyday asking him when Awesome Genuis will get off TSR!

Sadly he doesn't know and till then our lives are effed :redface:

Its nice to know that you think about me every day.
Its nice to know that you think about me every day.

anytime bby :colone:
mate, you're in there. she just has her bitch shield up, which is a mechanism to deter off unworthy beta males. you must continue to push through this beta shield and maintain your frame. perseverence is a quality of a true alpha.
Original post by Tailored_Suit
She keeps saying no mate, if you haven't gotten the picture already then I'm not sure it's even worth giving you advice. I'd honestly be shocked if she doesn't consider you to be quite desperate.

Original post by phunky_fresh
If you have to convince someone to go to lunch with you then to me that sounds like they don't really want to go out with you . If you have to make up a silly excuse to get her number, I doubt you'll end up getting to go on a date with her. If you do eventually coax her into saying yes (or kidnapping her if all else fails) she'll only be going cos she feels sorry for you or she happens to be extremely bored.

Original post by OU Student
Yes and? I have friends I do that with too. It means nothing.

She's told you no once. Take that as a hint that just maybe she doesn't want a relationship with you? If she did really want to date you, she would have said yes in the first place.

Original post by Emily.97
You're so funny.

Original post by Anonymous

And then BOOM

Original post by A Limp Handshake
mate, you're in there. she just has her bitch shield up, which is a mechanism to deter off unworthy beta males. you must continue to push through this beta shield and maintain your frame. perseverence is a quality of a true alpha.

I knew I was right all along. Thanks man :wink:
Original post by OU Student
Yes and? I have friends I do that with too. It means nothing.

She's told you no once. Take that as a hint that just maybe she doesn't want a relationship with you? If she did really want to date you, she would have said yes in the first place.

girls feelins towards a guy can change faster than usain bolt can run. 'change her mood, change her mind' as the saying goes.
Original post by A Limp Handshake
girls feelins towards a guy can change faster than usain bolt can run. 'change her mood, change her mind' as the saying goes.

True. But it's not the impression I get here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending