The Student Room Group

Should I go out with a girl that rejected me for another guy?

Should I go out with a girl that rejected me for another guy? I don't want to be the Plan B.
Not a great start, to be honest. But if you can look past it then more power to you :borat:
lol personally wouldn't advise it! no one should treat you like a backup!

YOURE AWESOME!! :smile:
Depends on many factors. Is she good looking enough? Who did she leave you for? What is in it for the girl? What do you get in return?(Socially,personally etc) I would never do that unless its something you cant give up on.
yeh, why not.
Original post by A Limp Handshake
yeh, why not.

a very limp answer :tongue:
I did this. Things are going okay.
Original post by Anonymous
Should I go out with a girl that rejected me for another guy? I don't want to be the Plan B.

"If you ever have to chose between me and someone else. Choose the other person, because I'm not a ****ing option"
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
a very limp answer :tongue:

lool
It might seem petty but I would say no just to prove the point.

Don't be precious or petty about things like that - it does not mean necessarily that you are the plan B. Relationships are unpredictable. My advice is: if you want her, get her.
Reply 11
No

Edit: Unless it's just for a boning.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
If she's a babe yes. Anyone can make a mistake.
I wouldn't.
I wouldn't even if she has changed her mind
Kinda ended up in a 'choose' situation myself. Luckily it turned out I was plan A...

So you're basically like her reserve tank.

I bet if that other dude decided to get back with her, she'd probably drop you like a hot potato. :/

So on that basis I'd say no, because if you end up having serious feelings for her, and she leaves you for that next guy then things will turn sour pretty quick for you, not her.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would never settle as a persons second best. What is to say some other Tom Dick or Harry was to come along, and the girl you are having a relationship was to fall for them? I see second best as being a persons temporary way of passing time. Each and everybody in this world IS better than that. Deserves better than that. Can do better than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending