The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by u w0t
Love between two people of the same sex is why the West is dying.

Two people of the opposite sex are needed to procreate. If you don't procreate then what?

Seems more like a sexual fetish to me than love.

Love isn't about sex but what do you see at gay pride parades?

m9, what did i tell you about keeping your opinions to yourself? or is this m7 im talking to?
Original post by u w0t
Love between two people of the same sex is why the West is dying.

Two people of the opposite sex are needed to procreate. If you don't procreate then what?

Seems more like a sexual fetish to me than love.

Love isn't about sex but what do you see at gay pride parades?

Have you ever actually been to Pride?

Procreation? LOL hardly an issue in an already heavily overpopulated world and I doubt this little 5% or whatever the minute figure is, matters much in that sense.

Don't tell people their love isn't real - who do you think you are? :lol:
Reply 242
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: I know, it keeps happening to both you and ivy.

Thanks you did! I'm still laughing tbh :laugh: the 'dirty boy' part got me ahahaha

no 'play boy' not 'dirty boy' allow that would have been a good addition lmao

I know :frown:, because all our posts are sooo good innit bruv. :lol:

hahaha, well I got you to laugh so I'm happy. :tongue:
lol your a joke. Also I know why you targeted ONLY me and Drowzee with the 'You have no shame!' comment, it's because you know we are both Indian and so are you, I actually think you're so pathetic it's unreal. Grow up and out of your backwards views.

Lol it's not because of that, I have said it lots of times to people or by itself before, xcitingstuart always comments to me because of it and even pathetically made a thread about me. You need to grow up. Most people agree with me, they always give me reps.
Original post by slade p
Lol it's not because of that, I have said it lots of times to people or by itself before, xcitingstuart always comments to me because of it and even pathetically made a thread about me. You need to grow up. Most people agree with me, they always give me reps.

Meh I don't believe you, it's such a typical thing to say as well, 'you have no shame!' lol I have heard it all before...:rolleyes:

Well yes carry on counting your reps for self approval, because thats how the real world works! :yep:
Original post by slade p

The Student Room reputation makes you feel valid? Oh my word, no wonder you have such conceited, intolerant, hateful opinions on these issues. You have no life. Get off of the internet and live in reality.

And pal, the majority of the WORLD doesn't agree with you.
Original post by Danz123
'shove' 'throat' 'force'. Damn you into some kinky stuff playboy. :wink:

OMG :rofl: Fabulous response

:sexface:
@Danz123 and @TheonlyMrsHolmes - Let's just drown out the hate with love!

Meh I don't believe you, it's such a typical thing to say as well, 'you have no shame!' lol I have heard it all before...:rolleyes:

Well yes carry on counting your reps for self approval, because thats how the real world works! :yep:

Why have people said you have no shame? What did you do?
Reply 249
Original post by slade p

Original post by slade p
Original post by slade p

nothing.

I said I have heard it all before, I wasn't exactly talking about myself.

Anyway bye, your unwanted here.

Here is a leaving present:h:

Original post by Danz123

PRSOM
nothing.

I said I have heard it all before, I wasn't exactly talking about myself.

Anyway bye, your unwanted here.

Here is a leaving present:h:

Yes I'm off from this silly thread, I just came to piss you people off. Carry on being childish and posting these pics.
Original post by slade p
Yes I'm off from this silly thread, I just came to piss you people off. Carry on being childish and posting these pics.

Original post by slade p

:biggrin: Yay, and don't come back! :h:
Reply 256
Original post by ivybridge
@Danz123 and @TheonlyMrsHolmes - Let's just drown out the hate with love!

:tongue:

Original post by Danz123
:tongue:

:wink:

[video]https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CGAQtwIwDWoVChMI7u6i_dn3yAI VgbUaCh0bpgc7&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.co m%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Duxg222-hWWc&usg=AFQjCNFCw9gV3it-gvHKkKQZ3NhfcqTMFQ[/video]Its a vid to watch and a song to listen too :smile:
Original post by ravioliyears
[video]https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CGAQtwIwDWoVChMI7u6i_dn3yAI VgbUaCh0bpgc7&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.co m%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Duxg222-hWWc&usg=AFQjCNFCw9gV3it-gvHKkKQZ3NhfcqTMFQ[/video]Its a vid to watch and a song to listen too :smile:

Legit shed a tear

Quick Reply

Latest