The Student Room Group

What's your favourite kind of Cereal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

ACTUALLY no

I NEED some NOW! I ****ING LOVE CEREALAFDIOFSDIJOD
muesli, but only the luxury type with lots and lots of dried fruit and nuts. plenty of nuts...
Original post by Scopeowner
KRAVE!!!

It's soooo good especially with really really cold milk :love:
banana weetabix

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Personinsertname
Whats wrong with coco pops?

I don't like the monkey on the box. You know what they say "everything is racist,everything is sexist, everything is..." Monkey on the box clearly advertises Cis male privilege.
Original post by z33

You understand me :love: BUT SERIOUSLY THERE'S A CEREAL BAR IN MANCHESTER AND I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO UNI THERE SOLELY FOR THAT REASON
Original post by MrKmas508
Pics or gtfo.

Original post by z33

ACTUALLY no

I need some as well. KRAVE is one of my fav cereals.
Reply 28
Original post by z33

ACTUALLY no

Woah that exists, I'm definitely getting some of that, how does the Krave choco roulette taste?
Reply 29
Original post by pizzad0gs
You understand me :love: BUT SERIOUSLY THERE'S A CEREAL BAR IN MANCHESTER AND I'M SO EXCITED TO GO TO UNI THERE SOLELY FOR THAT REASON

OMG IS THERE?! sign me the **** UP YES

I AM GOING TO MANCHESTER EVERYBODY :biggrin:
Reply 30
Granola
Reply 31
I need some as well. KRAVE is one of my fav cereals.

KRAVE is the QUEEN of cereals

gonna get some from Tescos tomorrow - hopefully they still have the 3 for £5 offer because I am getting 3 all for me :biggrin:
Reply 32
Original post by MrKmas508
Woah that exists, I'm definitely getting some of that, how does the Krave choco roulette taste?

It tastes like the gates of heaven opened and an angel accidentally dropped their cereal box. It. is. AMAZING.

Whenever I have a movie marathon (often) I get it instead of popcorn. It is THAT good. My mouth is literally watering oh my gosh.

YOU HAVE TO GET IT
TOMORROW
AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OKAY
Lion
Original post by z33
KRAVE is the QUEEN of cereals

gonna get some from Tescos tomorrow - hopefully they still have the 3 for £5 offer because I am getting 3 all for me :biggrin:

WOW! 3 for £5! The Tesco's local to me barely puts any offers for cereals like 'KRAVE', I guess I'll just have to get ripped off to have KRAVE.

But it'll still be worth it. :biggrin:
Original post by z33
OMG IS THERE?! sign me the **** UP YES

I AM GOING TO MANCHESTER EVERYBODY :biggrin:

YESSSS IT'S CALLED BLACKMILK CEREAL KULT AND THEY HAVE CEREAL FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES.

(i'm gonna basically live in there munching on all the cereal)
Does anyone else here have cereal for dessert? :innocent:
Original post by Personinsertname
Whats wrong with coco pops?

Haha, nobody else mentioned that which is strange. They're one of my favs, but I prefer the 'Coco Pops Coco Rocks' cereal, which got discontinued from my local Tesco. And that p****d me off! :angry:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
WOW! 3 for £5! The Tesco's local to me barely puts any offers for cereals like 'KRAVE', I guess I'll just have to get ripped off to have KRAVE.

But it'll still be worth it. :biggrin:

YES i know! It better still be on! It's a mix and match offer so when my family go they'd get 1 crunchy nut, 1 coco pops etc

but I just get all KRAVE - sometime I get KRAVE chocolate, KRAVE hazelnut and KRAVE roulette

but other times i get ALL ROULETTE YES BABY

they need to have a KRAVE white chocolate
and a KRAVE PEANUT BUTTER YES

and definitely KRAVE is always worth it

KRAVE is love
KRAVE is life
Reply 39
Original post by pizzad0gs
YESSSS IT'S CALLED BLACKMILK CEREAL KULT AND THEY HAVE CEREAL FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES.

(i'm gonna basically live in there munching on all the cereal)

OHMYGOSH i NEED to GO there

omg ... i will mix AAAALLLL THE CEREALZ

and i will get FRUIT LOOPS and FROSTED MINI WHEATS YES :biggrin: :colone:

I'll do what Rhett and Link did:

[video="youtube;SP_3sVbvK6Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP_3sVbvK6Y[/video]

Original post by aamirac
Does anyone else here have cereal for dessert? :innocent:

**** yeah you mean that's not normal? cereal is breakfast, dessert and popcorn for me :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending